This spring and summer I will be teaching classes in blogging, RSS and online marketing at the University of Akron, where I am a part-time instructor.
If you are located in northern Ohio, these are reasonably priced courses. Several of them are set up as one-day seminars, where you will be immersed in blogging for the full day. Classes are hands-on in a computer lab — not theory.
Here is the Spring 2006 schedule:
- Introduction to Blogs – Wednesday 2/22/06 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Introduction to Blogs – Wednesday 3/8/06 and 3/15/06 (5:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
- Online Marketing on a Shoestring – Saturday 3/11/06 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Blogs and RSS for Business – Wednesday 3/22/06 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Blogs and RSS for Business – Wednesday 3/22/06 & 3/29/06 (5:30 pm – 8:30 pm)
- Powerblogging, Advanced – Wednesday 4/26/06 (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
If you are local and want practical hands-on instruction, please join me. We’ll have fun and I guarantee you will learn a lot. Register online.