- Free up your salespeople and/or you to actually sell instead of completing paperwork all the time
- Issue invoices to get paid faster
- Make travel arrangements
- Help organize an important business event
- Update the content on your website
- Assemble and proofread your newsletter
- Finish that marketing brochure — finally!
You could get help with these and many more activities, by winning a virtual assistant from Elance.
Now, technically you won’t “own” your virtual assistant, if you win. But you will get $5,000 worth of Elance credits to hire an assistant — an excellent benefit.
To enter, all you need to do is answer one question:
How would you use a virtual assistant to grow your business or improve your personal life?
This contest runs through January 25, 2008. Good news: you do NOT have to be located in the United States to enter.
For full contest details and official rules, visit the Elance website and apply. Don’t wait!