Please join us for a free interactive webinar next Thursday, January 24, at 2:00 pm EST.
What’s the webinar about?
The topic is how to turn online visitors into real paying customers.
Who is giving the webinar?
I will be moderating the webinar. I’ll be asking questions of three expert panelists:
What will you cover?
How to use technology and content to get visitors to your website to become paying customers. Specifically:
- Choosing a domain name that stands out
- How NOT to bury your best assets — setting up navigation and site features so that visitors can quickly find what they need
- Simple tips for avoiding vague text, because being specific gets you customers
- Using landing pages to focus the visitor’s attention
- Using unique technology to make your site remarkable and call attention to the action you want the visitor to take
- Attracting qualified visitors in the first place – using search engines and pay per click ads to get serious visitors
- How to get visitors to take action and not have all your hard-earned efforts and money at attracting visitors go down the drain.
- Concrete examples of how to do all of the above.
What does this webinar cost?
Nothing. It’s free.
Why are you doing this?
Because we want to do something nice for you.
We are re-creating the popular session we did at the New York Business Xpo back in November. It was standing-room only. We thought we could share this information to a wider audience online, by doing the session again.
How do I participate?
We are using the Talkshoe.com platform. This lets large groups of people talk or chat. Or just listen if you don’t want to talk.
You can participate in one of two ways:
(1) Just go to our Event page at Talkshoe.com on Thursday, January 24, at 2:00 pm EST. You can click the button to listen or do text chats while there.
(2) Or, you can call in by phone:
Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
Call ID: 12907
Why should I attend?
This is going to be a relaxed, comfortable, interactive webinar/chat session. It is LIVE — so you get to ask questions of the experts. This is an outstanding opportunity — don’t pass it up!
Put it on your calendar now. Thursday, January 24, from 2 – 3 pm EST (New York time).