If you read this site through a feedreader, you may have missed visiting our Small Business Success Center. That would be a shame, because you’d miss some great resources.
Down the right side of all pages in the Small Biz Success Center you will find a collection of neat stuff from Windows Vista (our sponsor of that section).
The resources include:
- Case studies — Read about small businesses that are using Windows Vista. These case studies are some of the most detailed I’ve seen — giving tips and pointers about what Vista can do. For instance, check out the case study about Everything Digital, an IT consulting company. It talks about using Vista gadgets, including something intriguing for quickly creating screenshots on your computer, called the Snipping Tool.
- FAQs — There’s a special page to answer questions about Vista and what it can do for small businesses.
- Free support and coaching — A special program is in effect through December 31, 2008. It’s called Windows Vista Assurance. When you buy a new PC with Windows Vista Business or Windows Vista Ultimate, you’ll receive free support and one-on-one coaching from Microsoft to ensure a smooth transition to Vista. The program is designed for small businesses.
- Test drive — A special presentation gives you the ability to “take a test drive” of Vista features. (When you click through the case studies links and reach the page with the video player, click the green button underneath the video player that says “Test Drive Windows Vista.”)
- Special offers — You’ll find a package of discounts on PCs and upgrades through Microsoft’s partners, including PC Builders, Dell, HP, TigerDirect, Best Buy for Business, and Amazon.
Check out all the Vista resources. They’re well worth exploring. You will find links to all of them conveniently located on the right side of the Small Business Success Center.