One of the things I love to do now and then is point you to special deals that strike me as being particularly valuable to small businesses. I try not to do it too often … but I always get great feedback when I sprinkle one in occasionally. Consider it my way to give you a money-saving tip in this economy.
So today, let me point you to a special deal that HP is running for “family and friends.” It’s $25 off mail-in rebate, good through February 1, 2009.
You can use it on any HP Injet printer priced at above $149.
Here’s why I think this is a particularly good deal:
(1) You can buy a printer anywhere — at a physicial store or online, from HP.com or Amazon or any other authorized retailer of HP products.
(2) You can combine this deal with other discounts. So those discounts really stack up.
Here are the details:
· $25 Mail-in Rebate valid only on HP Inkjet printers priced $149 and above (original retail price)
· Valid on purchases made January 17, 2009 – February 1, 2009 only.
· This offer may be combined with any other national offer from HP or authorized resellers
· The offer is good on HP.com and online and in-store through ANY authorized HP reseller (amazon.com, Best Buy, Circuit City, OfficeMax, Staples, etc.)
PS, if you think it’s a good deal, leave HP a comment and let them know over at the site where I found this deal. I know from past experiences that a favorable response can lead to future small biz deals on the Web.