Looking to improve your online business results? Then don’t miss this series of 4 free educational webinars this month. The webinars are put on by the good folks at Infusionsoft, and it’s all about online marketing. They call it March Madness.
The first one is tomorrow (Tuesday, March 10, 2009). There is another webinar every Tuesday in March thereafter.
Here are the details about the first webinar:
3/10/09 4:00 p.m. EST, 1:00 p.m. PST
- The secrets of power blogging
- SEO strategies to boost your search engine ranking
- What advertising you SHOULD pay for and what to avoid at all costs
- Easy ways to become a social media expert
- And other proven methods for driving mad traffic to your business
Here are details about the other 3 webinars over the following weeks:
3/17/09 4:00 p.m. EST, 1:00 p.m. PST
- Email subject lines that get opened
- 3 common copy mistakes your prospects hate
- The power of subconscious persuasion
- Effective strategies for building strong relationships with your customers
- And more mad copy skills that close sales and increase revenue
3/24/09 4:00 p.m. EST, 1:00 p.m. PST
- Why your website is critical to your success
- Small changes to your site that lead to large piles of cash
- 10 second marketing and how it affects your profits
- Simple ways to capture qualified leads off your site
- And additional skills you need to create a mad website
3/31/09 4:00 p.m. EST, 1:00 p.m. PST
- How to instantly attract new customers
- Techniques for increasing the profit margin of each sale
- Super successful marketing campaigns that are worth their weight in gold
- How we helped one business double their sales in just 72 days
- And many other ideas for making mad money
Register once and you are set to attend each of the webinars in the series.
PS, I want to personally acknowledge Infusionsoft. As those of you who listen to my radio podcasts know, they have been an excellent sponsor of my show. They’re now even running banner ads here on Small Business Trends. I appreciate their support, because it makes it possible for us to continue to offer the radio show, feature small business owners like you, and give a public voice to the small business community — without costing you a dime.