Podcasts and radio shows are proven ways to gain business exposure. If you’ve ever considered starting your own podcast or would like to learn how to get invited on radio and podcast shows, please join me in a free webinar.
I’ve been host of my own Internet radio / podcast series for five years. In that time I have conducted over 300 interviews of small business people and stakeholders. So I have a pretty good idea of what it takes to make a memorable impression as a guest.
And what if you aspire to become the host of your own podcast or Internet radio show? Been there, done that — I can help you get started with that, too. And to know when it’s right for you and your business.
This Friday I will be joining Jenna Jantsch of Vertical Response in a webinar.
During this free webinar, small business owners, PR people and marketing managers will find answers to questions such as:
- What are the basics of hosting your own podcast or talk show series on places like BlogTalkRadio.com?
- How do you get exposure by being a guest on a show?
- How do you find podcast shows to appear on?
- What tips will make you the kind of guest who gets invited back?
- How do you make podcasts and radio work with your current marketing tactics?
Here are the Webinar details:
When: Friday, October 23, 2009 This webinar is now over, but you can watch and listen to the recorded webinar here.
Topic: Get Business Exposure by Hosting or Speaking on Podcasts and Radio
I’d love to have you join us! And yes, it will be archived so if you miss it, you can listen later.