Los Angeles, CA (PRESS RELEASE – March 4, 2010) – j2 Global Communications Inc. (NASDAQGS: JCOM), a leading global communications services provider, today transformed its eVoice virtual on-demand voice service into “A Radically Better Phone Number” with robust new features, functionality and lower pricing. The latest generation of eVoice’s time-tested service makes it possible for users to be accessible from anywhere, while maintaining a professional image to callers. By providing business professionals with complete mobility and simplified pricing plans, eVoice meets the needs of individuals and small businesses who want their calls answered, routed and managed professionally 24/7.
The new, improved service adds several business-critical features:
- The ability to set up toll-free or local phone numbers quickly and easily. Businesses can project a “local presence” in any number of markets while also offering toll-free services to customers and prospects. Users can also choose to keep their existing numbers while still enjoying eVoice’s full suite of features and services. Multiple extensions can be added to any phone number to make it easy to navigate to specific people or departments.
- New plans, starting as low as $12.95/mo. All plans include: choice of toll-free or local number; auto attendant; call routing (forwarding, transfer, screening); enhanced voicemail; voicemail-to-text; customized professional greeting; conference calling; online account administration and call history; custom hold music; and more. Additionally, all plans allow existing numbers to be transferred to eVoice, which means that businesses don’t have to give up a familiar phone number to get the benefits of eVoice.
- A “virtual receptionist” and customized greeting option for every user and need. Users can choose an automated greeting; record and upload their own greeting; or choose professional voice talent provided by eVoice.
- “Find me/Follow me” features that route calls to multiple phones, which can ring in sequence or simultaneously at the user’s discretion. With this feature, users can be sure that they will never again missing an important call.
- Voicemails delivered as audio files and text transcriptions, delivered via email or text message, so users can instantly listen to or read a transcription of their message from any phone, computer or other mobile device. Users can also search, store or forward transcriptions of messages via email.
- A dedicated commitment to providing superior levels of 24/7 live customer service and support. eVoice’s 24/7 live phone support provides quick responses to technical issues, delivered by trained eVoice representatives. 24/7 email support is also available.
eVoice is owned and operated by j2 Global Communications, Inc., a communications services company offering a variety of voice, email and fax services. This includes the industry-leading eFax online faxing solution, with over 11 million customers worldwide. eVoice is backed by the extensive financial and operational resources of a proven, customer-focused company with a network spanning more than 3,500 cities and 46 countries around the world.
Ken Truesdale, Vice President of Voice Services, j2 Global Communications
“Unlike many of our competitors who have entered the hosted voice services market in the last couple of years, eVoice brings a six year solid track record in providing high quality voice services to small businesses, backed by the resources of a global organization showing 14 successive years of revenue growth. There are over six million small businesses in the U.S. with fewer than 100 employees. These small business owners seek cost-effective, professional voice services to help them better market their companies, while ensuring they are reachable anytime, anywhere by customers and prospects. By offering easy-to-use Fortune 500-class voice services at a fraction of the cost, eVoice enables these small business owners and free agents to compete in today’s on-demand, always-on world.”
Rob Enderle, Principal Analyst, The Enderle Group
“In many ways small businesses are at a significant disadvantage to larger companies, but with products like eVoice, they can not only gain some parity – they might actually have an advantage. eVoice, one of the longest operating virtual PBX services, offers a set of services that can meet or exceed what employees get from expensive telephone systems. Given the impression that a small business is ‘too small’ often happens during that first call experience, a service like eVoice can be invaluable to assuring that the small business can compete against their bigger competitors. Much like small companies needed to embrace the web in order to be considered, they should consider services like eVoice to make sure their employees have the tools they need to win in an ever more hostile marketplace.”
Sandy Abrams, CEO Moisture Jamzz; author “Your Idea, Inc.”
“Incoming calls are critical to the success and health of my business – my customers and suppliers call to reach me, not my phone. With eVoice’s ‘find me/follow me’ features, I’m able to route calls between my office, home line and mobile, ensuring that I’ll never miss the call that could make or break my year. In addition, eVoice enables me to receive messages via audio files or text transcriptions to my computer or mobile phone, allowing me to work regardless of my physical location and respond immediately. For me and my business, eVoice is an affordable business-class solution that answers all of my call management and voice services needs.”
- Looking for business-class, reliable voice services at affordable rates? For a limited time, try a free 6-month trial of eVoice by visiting http://www.evoice.com/
- See what eVoice can do for you through the day-to-day business life of fictional entrepreneur Matt Connor: http://www.youtube.com/evoicemarketing
- Follow eVoice on Twitter to learn more: http://twitter.com/evoicej2global
About j2 Global Communications
Founded in 1995, j2 Global Communications, Inc. provides outsourced, value-added messaging and communications services to individuals and businesses around the world. j2 Global’s network spans more than 3,500 cities in 46 countries on six continents. The Company offers Internet fax, voice and email solutions. j2 Global markets its services principally under the brand names eFax, eFax Corporate, Onebox, eVoice and Electric Mail. As of December 31, 2009, j2 Global had achieved 14 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth and eight consecutive fiscal years of positive and growing operating earnings. For more information about j2 Global, please visit www.j2global.com.