- Small Business Trends - http://smallbiztrends.com -
5 Asset Tracking Hacks for Your Small Business
Posted By David Wallace On May 6, 2014 @ 8:00 am In Small Business Operations | 3 Comments
The folks over at Asset Panda  have put together a nifty little graphic that defines five asset tracking hacks. They are as follows:
1. Kill the Spreadsheet – Stop wasting time with spreadsheets that are not shared or mobile.
2. Ditch Expensive Hardware – Most small businesses already have smart phones or tablets in hand. Therefore, there is really no need to purchase expensive hardware unless one scans a lot.
3. Backup To the Cloud – Make sure your asset tracking is on the cloud, accessible to everyone and backed up.
4. Mobile Apps – Make sure your asset tracking software has mobile apps so you can use your smart phone and/or tablet.
5. Integration Is Important – Check to see if your asset tracking software integrates with your accounting software and any other tools such as email.
There you have it – and here are these same hacks visually.
Article printed from Small Business Trends: http://smallbiztrends.com
URL to article: http://smallbiztrends.com/2014/05/5-asset-tracking-hacks.html
URLs in this post:
 Asset Panda: https://www.assetpanda.com/
 Image: http://smallbiztrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/infographc-asset-hacks-v41.jpg