Welcome to our latest curated list of events, contests and awards for small businesses, solo entrepreneurs and growing companies. To see a full list or to submit your own event, contest or award listing, visit the Small Business Events Calendar .
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
2014 Stratus Awards for Cloud Companies 
June 02, 2014, Online
Are you using the cloud, helping to accelerate the development and adoption of cloud services? The Stratus Awards recognize companies of all sizes in various categories for their performance, innovation and results. Request Your Entry Kit Now!
Wells Fargo Works Project 
June 30, 2014, Online
The Wells Fargo Works Project is a video or essay contest specifically for small business owners in the United States. To enter for a chance to win, tell your business story. Five small business owner winners will be selected from a pool of 25 finalists. The finalists will each receive $1,000. The five winners will each receive:
– $25,000 for their business.
– Business mentorship tailored to their specific business needs.
– A $5,000 donation in their name made by Wells Fargo to a local eligible non-profit organization in their community.
Wells Fargo is a sponsor of Small Business Trends’ CEO Anita Campbell.
Bizapalooza 2014: Planning and Profits 
July 09, 2014, Online
Bizapalooza gives you a unique opportunity to connect with industry pros who really want to see you do more with your small business. Come as you are to this virtual small-business festival, then walk away with a fresh perspective, loads of free resources, plus practical solutions to fix what’s holding you back. FREE – and with freebie resources. Sponsors needed, too!
- Facebook Fit New York (Bootcamp for Small Businesses) 
June 03, 2014, New York, New York
- Procurement Opportunities Conference for WMBEs 
June 03, 2014, New York City, NY
- The Vistage Experiential Opportunity 
June 03, 2014, Anaheim, United States
- How To Build a Year-long Business Growth Plan 
June 03, 2014, New York, NY
- Brand Imaging – How to Manage Brand Integrity, Prevention of Oversaturation and Endorsements 
June 04, 2014, Online
- Understanding FDA and Avoiding Warning Letters, Seizures, Injunctions and Prosecutions 
June 05, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Health Reform’s Greatest Opportunities 
June 06, 2014, Franklin, TN
- How to Develop a Set of HIPAA Policies and Procedures 
June 09, 2014, Online
- Department of Energy’s 13th Annual Small Business Forum & Expo 
June 10, 2014, Tampa, FL
- Italian American Chamber of Commerce 2014 Golf Outing and Networking Event 
June 10, 2014, Chicago, IL
- Finding Balance in an Entrepreneurial Life 
June 10, 2014, Nashville, TN
- NYC Business & Entrepreneur Grade-A Networking Mixer 
June 10, 2014, New York City, NY, USA
- Working with Employees to Set & Meet Clear Performance StandardsÂ 
June 10, 2014, Online
- HIPAA Security 101: Revisiting the Rule and How it Applies to the Challenges of Today 
June 11, 2014, Online
- Disaster Planning – The Ten Commandments of Success 
June 11, 2014, Online
- Small Business Expo 2014 – New York 
June 12, 2014, New York, NY
- FDA and U.S. Customs Border Patrol Import and Export Control Program 
June 12, 2014, Online
- Microsoft Excel: Controlling Your Content with Data Validation 
June 12, 2014, Phoenix, AZ
- PAACC “Understanding Your Customers” Business Sales Seminar 
June 13, 2014, Pittsburgh, PA
- Recognition of Android Malware Patterns (RAMP) Competition 
August 24, 2014, Online