Attending a conference can give you motivation and smarts you need to bump your business up to the next level. And finding opportunities from contests, awards and other special events can — eventually — put money in your pocket.
Those are just some of the reasons we do these weekly lists of events we want you to know about.
So check them out below!
To see a full list or to submit your own event, contest or award listing, visit the Small Business Events Calendar.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Free Incorporation and Free LLC From CorpNet – Month of July
July 31, 2014, Online
CorpNet is celebrating their 5th birthday by giving away FREE Inc’s and LLC formations. Our FREE basic package includes a name search, incorporation articles, state filing and our unlimited 5 star customer service. Start a free business today!
HUSH HUSH IV – Secrets of the Ultra Wealthy – Excellent in Marketing Strategies
August 08, 2014, Kissimmee, FL
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Join us for an EPIC day of training by speakers who have spoken, coached, trained & authored with some of the greatest mind of their industries such as: The Trump Organization, Robert Kiyosaki, Tony Robbins & more. At this exclusive event you will learn the MARKETING secrets of the Ultra Wealthy…. Learn what the top 2% of all highly successful businesses do to be profitable. Learn how to hang outs into a cold hard cash making machine. Learn how to make even a startup company into a household name. Learn how to use LinkedIn to convert qualified sales leads. And much much more.
Who Gives a Fund Contest – Caribbean Cruise
August 29, 2014, Online
Create a short fun video using the phrase “Who Gives a Fund.” Share it on social. The video with the most views will win a round trip within the continental U.S. to beautiful Miami, and a 3-day cruise to the Caribbean, for two. See WhoGivesaFund.com for complete rules and details. Presented by eSmallBusinessLoan.com, to highlight that traditional bank loans are not the only source of money for your working capital needs in your business.
- Soukle Speak 2014
July 19, 2014, Atlanta, GA
- Building Your Business With Ramon Ray and AT&T – Atlanta
July 19, 2014, Atlanta, GA
- Building Your Business With Ramon Ray and AT&T – Houston
July 22, 2014, Houston, TX
- NYCBNG Presents the Original Pitch Party
July 23, 2014, Online
- Brain Candy for Biz: Social Media for Branding, PR & Beyond
July 23, 2014, Houston, TX
- Facebook Fit Austin (Bootcamp for Small Businesses)
July 24, 2014, Austin, Texas
- PAACC Core Four Business Planning Course
July 24, 2014, Coraopolis, PA
- Addressing Business Technology Challenges Live
July 24, 2014, Mission Viejo, CA
- Texting and E-mail With Patients Under HIPAA
July 24, 2014, Online
- CopyPress UnConference on Content
July 25, 2014, Chicago, IL
- Brick & Mobile Experience: Marketing Meets Main Street
July 28, 2014, Atlanta, GA
- Boosting Your Financial Bottom Line: Alternative Sources of Financing
July 28, 2014, Chicago, IL, United States
- Free Business Networking Mixer: Meet Professionals in NYC
July 29, 2014, New York, NY
- HIPAA Compliance Though Policies
July 30, 2014, Online
- Facebook Fit Menlo Park (Bootcamp for Small Businesses)
August 05, 2014, Menlo Park, California
- Gorilla Group Beach Bash for Entrepreneurs
August 05, 2014, Cleveland, Ohio
- How Same Day Logistics Help To Lower Cost and Improve Service
August 05, 2014, Online
- AM Business Networking Event
August 06, 2014, Scarsdale, NY
- Connecting to Corporations: Developing the Value Proposition for Women-Owned Business
August 06, 2014, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Statistics for the Non-Statistician
August 07, 2014, Singapore, Singapore
- Recognition of Android Malware Patterns (RAMP) Competition
August 24, 2014, Online