Check out this hand-picked list of small business events, contests and awards. To see a full list or to submit your own event, contest or award listing, visit the Small Business Events Calendar.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Who Gives a Fund Contest – Caribbean Cruise
August 29, 2014, Online
Create a short fun video using the phrase “Who Gives a Fund.” Share it on social. The video with the most views will win a round trip within the continental U.S. to beautiful Miami, and a 3-day cruise to the Caribbean, for two. See WhoGivesaFund.com for complete rules and details. Presented by eSmallBusinessLoan.com, to highlight that traditional bank loans are not the only source of money for your working capital needs in your business.
Author Marketing Live!
September 08, 2014, Cleveland, OH
Do you want to write a bestselling book and learn from the most successful authors in the industry? Learn how to build a writing empire, how to write a best-selling book, insider secrets and much, much more from 11 all-star speakers on the topic.
CLE (Use the discount code “CLE” for $49 off when registering.)
Camp GLP (Good Life Project)
September 11, 2014, Rock Hill, NY
Camp GLP is one part summer camp and one part small biz accelerator. It is a way for entrepreneurs, makers and aspiring world-shakers to step out of their everyday reality, reconnect with people who are going through similar journeys, rediscover play and nature, experience moments of ease and joy and at the same time get a ton of real business value.
Camp GLP, short for Good Life Project, is a 3-and-a-half-day excursion to Iroquois Springs Camp in Rock Hill, New York. It offers the full summer camp experience for adults, including classes, crafts, and even bunks (though single rooms are also available). Campers have access to more than 20 business workshops covering topics like crowdfunding, visual branding, podcasting, and more.
SBT2014 (10% off if registering before August 16.)
- The Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Briefing with Congressman Tim Murphy
August 22, 2014, Coraopolis, PA
- Books Make Money
August 26, 2014, Denver, USA
- Wealth Makers Tour – Get Clients and Make Money Now!
August 26, 2014, Mississauga, ON, Canada
- Reclaim Your Career: 6 Simple Steps to Jumpstart Your Success
August 26, 2014, Online
- End of Summer Networking Mixer (White Plains, NY)
August 27, 2014, White Plains, NY
- Discover the Secrets to Social Media Success Without the Stress
August 27, 2014, Online
- Ways to Limit Your HIPAA Vulnerability and Liability
August 28, 2014, Online
- Reclaim Your Cape: Supercharge your Superpowers at Emerge 2014
August 28, 2014, Boca Raton, FL/United States
- Books Make Money – San Francisco
August 28, 2014, San Francisco, United States
- Books Make Money
September 02, 2014, Nashville, United States
- Gift Basket Professional Seminar and Workshop
September 06, 2014, Canton, OH
- Employee Engagement Webinar: Predictive Analytics & Metrics
September 10, 2014, Online
- Social Media Marketing Made Simple + Pinterest Sells
September 10, 2014, Upland, California
- BizBlast @ Noon
September 11, 2014, Pittsburgh, PA
- 8th Annual CWE Women Business Leaders Conference & Luncheon
September 12, 2014, Framingham, MA
- The Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce Education Series Seminar (Sales): Making the First Minutes Count – Every Time
September 12, 2014, Pittsburgh, PA
- World MBA Tour New York at the Hilton Hotel
September 13, 2014, New York City, NY
- The Resource Planning Summit 2014
September 15, 2014, New Orleans, LA, USA
- The Resource Planning Summit
September 15, 2014, New Orleans, LA
- Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training (AIFT)
September 16, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
- Recognition of Android Malware Patterns (RAMP) Competition
August 24, 2014, Online