If you haven’t nominated business owners, applications, journalists, leaders, or corporations that you feel represent the small business community for the 2014 Small Business Influencer Awards, time’s running out – nominations will close on August 29, 2014 at 3PM EST.
We’ve seen some amazing submissions including everyone from well-known business authors and speakers to tiny startups making a splash for this year’s awards. But we want to make sure we don’t miss anyone who deserves recognition.
So who can be a candidate for the 2014 Small Business Influencer Awards?
Possibilities for nomination could include:
- People or companies in your email contact list.
- People or businesses in your social media streams.
- Authors of the books you read.
- Speakers at events you’ve attended.
- Your clients.
- Apps that you may use and find helpful.
- Software and services you subscribe to.
- And, of course, yourself!
After Friday, Nominations are No More
Once nominations close on Friday, you won’t be able to submit any further nominees.
Voting will then begin, and you’ll have the opportunity to vote for all the nominees you want to support.
So What are You Waiting For?
Nominating someone for the Influencer Awards takes just a minute or two:
Take the time from your busy schedule to recognize those people and companies that you turn to for questions, advice, and support.