Sponsored Content is a perfect way to reach out to small business decision makers. Let us help you showcase your brand around engaging content relevant to our targeted small business audience.
Sponsored Content plays a valuable role in a strategy of paid, owned and earned media. It can augment your owned media if you have limited content assets or capacity in-house. And it acts as a catalyst to spur earned media from the community.
Benefits of Sponsored Content
- Raise awareness for your brand, product or service. This is especially important in competitive markets, or when you’re a new or up-and-coming entrant. Established businesses find value when launching a new offering or reinvigorating an existing product or service.
- Educate your target audience. Sponsored Content is a great way to educate your target audience about aspects of your company, product or service. This may include sponsored videos and sponsored reviews.
- Develop thought leadership. Some Sponsored Content is on informational topics that you want your brand associated with in your target audience’s mind. If a small business decision-maker has a business need, does your brand instantly come to mind? If not, Sponsored Content can play a pivotal role to help you get on their radar screen.
- Build positive sentiment toward your brand. Small business owners and entrepreneurs notice Sponsored Content. They appreciate your efforts to reach out and inform them. Sponsored Content as part of an overall marketing campaign helps manage how the small business community perceives your brand.
Attributes of Sponsored Content
- Your logo and a sponsor message get great visibility at the top of the content.
- We can give you 100% share of voice on the page, by displaying your banner ads (no competing ads on the page).
- We accept as sponsors and advertisers ONLY quality companies whose products and services we think our small business readers will find valuable. Your brand will never appear next to ads for “get rich quick” products and other low-end advertisements sometimes found on other sites. (In fact, we don’t accept ads like that.)
- Links to the advertiser in Sponsored Content are “nofollowed” or redirected through our DFP ad serving program. This is to protect your brand in respect to Google quality guidelines, which were amended in July 2013 to address native advertising.
- We include mentions of your brand when amplifying through social media channels.
- See an example of Sponsored Content.
For More Information
Ask about Sponsored Content or other sponsorship opportunities today! We will tailor any program to suit your needs. We’re happy to help.
Please contact our Sales Department, at email@example.com.