About Sponsored Posts
Sponsored Posts are a type of paid advertisement. Think of them as similar to an Advertising Supplement you may see in your local newspaper or favorite magazine, except that they are online.
Benefits of Sponsored Posts
- Raise awareness for your brand, product or service. This is especially important in competitive markets, or when you’re a new or up-and-coming entrant.
- Educate your target audience. Sponsored Posts are a great way to educate your target audience about aspects of your company, product or service, in your own words.
- Develop thought leadership. Some Sponsored Posts are on informational topics that you want your brand associated with in your target audience’s mind.
- Build positive sentiment toward your brand. Small business owners and entrepreneurs notice Sponsored Posts. They appreciate your efforts to reach out and inform them.
Attributes of Sponsored Posts
- All are labeled “Sponsor Posts” or “Sponsored.”
- Sponsored Posts are not written by our editorial staff, and are not part of this site’s normal editorial process, but they are subject to our review to see if they meet our standards (like all advertising we accept). They are not intended as an endorsement by this site. They may be accompanied by and displayed next to your logo or banner ads for a period of time.
- We accept Sponsored Posts ONLY from quality companies whose products and services we think our small business readers will find valuable. If we determine that the companies in such sponsored posts do not meet our criteria or their products or services are not high quality, we will discontinue running the Sponsored Posts.
- Links to the advertiser in Sponsored Posts are “nofollowed” or redirected through an ad serving program such as DFP for Small Business.
- See an example of a Sponsored Post.
For More Information
Ask about Sponsored Posts or other sponsorship opportunities today! We’re happy to help.
Please contact our advertising sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.