No, Thank You
Cathy Larkin is the owner and lead consultant at both Web Savvy PR and Keep It Simple Web Design. In both businesses, she makes technology and social media simpler for small business owners and authors to understand and use to propel their businesses forward.
With over 20 years in the industry, she knows that it’s not about what site you are on, it’s about what you do when you get there:
– Social Networking is not just about setting up a LinkedIn profile, Twitter account, or a Facebook or Google+ page – it’s about what you DO once you get there.
– PR is not about blasting 300 reporters with a story – but about researching and sending the right pitch to the right reporter at the right time, in the right way.
– Web design is not about adding all the new bells and whistles – it’s about creating a professional website that showcases what your business can do for your customers in a way that works for them.
Cathy specializes in helping small biz owners sift through all of the choices and find the right options that fit the needs of their customers & biz. She also has the knack for explaining technology in simple to understand ways. While she understands “geek speak,” she translates fluently into plain English.
– For non-fiction authors here’s a post of interest from her website: Part 1: 10 Things Non-Fiction Authors Can Do to Connect with Their Audience Before The Book Comes Out (Tips 1 to 5)
– Click to see her Web Design Portfolio.
For a quick Social Media Tip check out this post: Twitter Tip: Make your Last Tweet of the Day Count