Small Business Trends Poll
Ask any social media consultant today, and he or she is likely to recommend as one part of the strategy to always respond to comments directed to your or your company on social media. After all, you’re supposed to be part of the conversation. So, just how many small businesses follow that advice? Apparently small business personnel are not as enthusiastic about being part of the conversation as some would say they should be.
In fact, we were surprised just how many said “No, never.” Look at the rest of the responses — they are surprising in some ways, too. They suggest that responding to comments on social media is not really a top priority with a significant chunk of small businesses.
Do You Respond to Social Media Comments?
- No, never (36%, 1,764 Votes)
- Only when asked a question (30%, 1,442 Votes)
- Yes, always (15%, 753 Votes)
- When I feel like it (11%, 546 Votes)
- When I have time (6%, 288 Votes)
- Only when comment is positive (1%, 59 Votes)
- Only when comment is negative (1%, 35 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,887
Like this poll? See all polls