NASHUA, N.H., April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ – Ektron today announced an expansion of its content and web experience management offerings to include a unique, cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that offers a secure, scalable and agile alternative to the traditional model of on-premise WCM.
“Whether for launching marketing initiatives more quickly, delivering web experience management more effectively, integrating their websites with other cloud platforms more efficiently, or needing the assurance that their sites can scale for an agile global web presence, many Ektron customers are looking into the benefits of a SaaS CMS,” said Bill Rogers, CEO of Ektron. “In fact, we have many customers taking advantage of Ektron in the cloud and felt that making SaaS part of our formal offerings would increase access to Ektron SaaS.”
Ektron Provides Flexible Licensing and Deployment Models
- The ability to determine what works best for your business needs and development timeline
- Choose between perpetual or subscription model
- The capability to deliver and manage single server to complex deployments
- Deploy on-premise in Ektron Managed Cloud
Cloud-based SaaS Platform
- Benefit from increased efficiency, while gaining security and stability
- Quickly launch marketing initiatives and customer/employee engagement campaigns
- Efficiently integrate your website with other cloud platforms
- Keep up-to-date with the latest patches, security, and maintenance upgrades
- Improve performance while lowering upfront investments
- Scale for an agile web presence
- Reduce hardware and other infrastructure costs
For more information on Ektron’s CMS SaaS options, visit http://www.ektron.com/Products/Ektron-CMS/Powerful-Architecture-and-Deployment/
Ektron Web Content Management software powers corporate websites, intranets, and social communities for thousands of customers across the world. Ektron Digital Experience Management solutions let marketers connect, engage, acquire and retain customers across the Web and in the Cloud. Ektron is headquartered in the greater Boston area with offices in Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
Ektron customers are leaders in financial services, hospitality, education, healthcare, media and entertainment, technology, non-profit, public sector and manufacturing and include brands such as Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, Las Vegas Sands, Microsoft and NASDAQ. For more information: www.ektron.com.