Recently, I reviewed the websites of the top six presidential candidates, to see what small business owners could learn from them.
What I found surprised me in ways I did not expect.
My review of the Presidential websites is published over at SmallBizTechnology.com where I cover such points as:
- which website has a hard-to-remember URL and why;
- how some websites use design elements to signify what the candidate stands for (law and order; military and country; family values);
- the surprising and glaring absence of any economic platform on one candidate’s website;
- which candidates have done a stellar job embracing social media sites like MySpace and YouTube;
- how all the candidates have blogs, but one blog stands out as the best; and
- the one single improvement that all of the candidate websites could use.
Read: Presidential Candidate Web Sites – What Small Businesses Can Learn