There are just so many creative business blogs to discover — and I keep finding new ones all the time to welcome.
This time rather than simply listing the blog URL, I thought I’d give a little background about each blog and how it came to my attention. Let me know if you find this background helpful.
Most of the following are not necessarily brand-spanking-new blogs. They just may be new to me or else the blog owner has reached out to me or come to my attention recently. Please welcome these business blogs by visiting them:
- All Roads Lead to China — a blog by Richard Brubaker, founder of China Strategic Development Partners. Rich is based in Shanghai and helps clients understand the China market, by offering news and insights about doing business in China. Offers Westerners a deeper look into China than we would get from mainstream business news outlets, as we try to follow the explosion in Chinese business.
- Small Business Marketing Mavericks — a blog by marketing professional Carolyn Melberg. Lots of good stuff here. Carolyn came to my attention by being a fan of our podcast series.
- Net Gain Real Estate — a very substantive site that contains a blog (called “Essays”), plus a variety of online tools for the commercial real estate investor. Be sure to check out the Due Diligence 101 interactive checklist — it’s amazing. Many thanks to Robert Mann for reaching out to me via email.
- Small Business Marketing Ideas — a blog by Janet Green. Janet reached out by writing about my review in August of video-sharing site Magnify.net. What caught my eye was that she was motivated to create her own video channel for another site she runs called Biker Chick News.
- Translator Power — a blog by Amadou Sall, CEO of Translator Power. With the Internet and the explosion in cross-border business, it’s been a boom time for translators. Thank you, Amadou, for reaching out to me via MyBlogLog.com.
- Small Business Edge — a young blog by Brian Moran, CEO of Moran Media Group. Moran Media publishes several small business magazines. I met Brian at Ramon Ray’s Small Business Summit in New York earlier this year.
- The CEO Coach — a very active blog full of advice by Henri Schauffler, a small business coach who runs virtual CEO mastermind groups. Henri has reached out to me here at this blog and elsewhere online.
- Let’s Talk Business — a corporate blog by U.K. software company SofTalk. SofTalk produces email and collaboration software. In a creative move the company also uses a blog platform as its media center for publishing press releases.
I know I missed other new blogs I’ve encountered recently. Please leave a comment below if you’d like me to include you in the next welcome post, or send me a gentle email nudge.