Recently, Small Business Trends has been given a number of recognitions. I’d like to share those with you. But before I do, as Editor in Chief, I want to say thank you for your support.
Thank you, dear readers.
And thank you to all the experts and staff and service providers and volunteers like Deborah Brown, Staci Wood, Tim Grahl, Ivana Taylor, Martin Lindeskog, Amanda and many many others (yes, you!) who make this site vibrant.
Because without your support this site would be nothing. You have shaped the site with your ideas and your input. It’s not “my blog” anymore. It’s become your site. I just tend it.
Here are recent recognitions:
- Named to the Forbes Best of the Web a second time (2005 and 2008, but 2008 version only appears in the Forbes BOTW newsletter which is not online)
- New York Times “Go On, Leave Your Job”
- Top 50 Blogs for Startups to Watch in 2008
- Top 100 Business Blogs
- Best Small Business Blogs You Might Not Know About by America’s Best Companies.
- Smart Stop on the Web by the AICPA’s Journal of Accountancy.
- Won a Twitter Business Plan Competition by Egghead Marketing (Twitter is an online social media site where you are limited to writing in micro-chunks of just 140 characters — smallest business plan I ever wrote!)
And congratulations to all the other sites listed in the above recognitions, also. You earned it.
My apologies if I have forgotten any recognitions to share with the community — ping me or leave a comment, and I’ll add it.
More in: Content Marketing