(EMERYVILLE, CA — June 23, 2008) — Lyris, Inc., the online marketing expert, today unveiled the latest version of its on-demand online marketing suite, Lyris HQ, which features enhanced collaboration and deeper visibility into marketing metrics. The new release offers a dramatically enhanced user interface, team collaboration tools, and new functionality across the Lyris HQ toolset, all of which are designed to meet emerging customer requirements. Additionally, Lyris today announced the launch of Lyris HQ for Agencies, an online marketing platform geared to address the direct needs of advertising and marketing firms serving multiple clients.
In just seven months since launch, more than 200 customers have quickly adopted the Lyris HQ integrated online marketing platform, based on its ease-of-use, robust toolset and affordable price.
Lyris HQ, the industry’s first integrated online marketing suite for small to medium-sized marketing teams, provides 360-degree control of campaigns, including email, pay-per-click, web content management, and analytics. From creation to delivery to measurement, Lyris HQ provides customers best practices and industry know-how to dramatically improve campaign effectiveness and ROI. In addition, the recently launched corresponding LyrisHQ.com portal provides marketers access to best practices and time-tested knowledge from Lyris and peer experts.
Enhanced Usability and Features
Built on Adobe Flex Builder 3 technology, the enhanced version of Lyris HQ provides a more user-friendly, desktop-like interface, which allows customers to seamlessly navigate the system, regardless of their skill set. The new release also ensures tighter integration, as well as a smooth look and feel across the application toolsets, improvements to the menu options, and the addition of expandable dashboard panels, which allow users to quickly view and utilize key information. In addition, new drop down menus offer secondary menu options that allow users to dive deeper into the applications.
“Today’s online marketers wear many hats and they have little time to complete their tasks, let alone navigate a sea of disparate online marketing tools — none of which can give them a single, clear view of their campaign results,” said Blaine Mathieu, CMO, Lyris, Inc. “As a result, small-to mid-sized marketing teams need help to regain control of their campaigns. That help comes in the form of Lyris HQ, which is the only solution available today that provides easy-to-use, affordable, integrated Web-based marketing capabilities that combine email marketing, web analysis and optimization, and PPC marketing.”
Integrated features across the portal include:
- EmailLabs lets marketers create, send and track email newsletters and campaigns. Integration with analytics and content management tools enable marketers to easily design email creative and build new HTML messages, conduct sophisticated segmentation, track recipient behavior with real-time reporting, and target messages accordingly. Jupiter Research ranked EmailLabs the leading email service provider for small-midsize businesses.
- ClickTracks helps marketers instantly understand what’s working on their Web sites by showing them how people get to their sites, where they click, and where they exit. Seamless integration with the other Lyris HQ applications lets marketers identify the most profitable keywords, learn what email recipients are doing once they click to the company Web site, track landing page performance, and more.
- Hot Banana Web content management platform lets marketers create, manage, publish and optimize Web sites, landing pages, email creative, intranets, extranets and micro sites – all without going through IT, the webmaster, or the design department.
- EmailAdvisor deliverability analytics tool allows marketers to prevent and correct email deliverability issues to make sure their messages arrive and display as designed. Users can uncover inbox delivery rates by ISP, identify and fix problematic email design, analyze content for potential spam problems, and more.
- BidHero is a Web-based PPC campaign management solution. Through the HQ interface, BidHero lets marketers set up and manage keyword bidding for multiple search engines and other ad networks. Marketers manage ad creative and keyword bids from one interface, control runaway bids, pick better keywords, lower cost-per-click, and much more.
- Online Marketing Calendar: New features in the online marketing calendar enable increased integration and collaboration across marketing teams. The features include the ability to drag and drop calendar items; automatically post events and campaigns to the calendar; distribute scheduled emails to customers; improve list segmentation viewing; and increase scrolling capabilities for additional information on calendar items.
- Message Board: The message board has been redesigned with a new look and feel and with functionalities such as replies, alerts and hyperlinks. In addition to creating a regular message, users may create an alert which is highlighted to draw attention to these alert messages. To further enhance ease of use, a thread details page displays of all replies, including the original message.
Customers Drive Adoption for Online Marketing Suite
Rapidly growing marketing channels have created chaos for those trying to expand and improve their online communications efforts. Lyris HQ offers these everyday marketers a comprehensive, affordable solution to simplify their processes and unify their marketing efforts. Early adopters have lauded the marketing suite:
“Prior to the adoption of Lyris HQ, we were using a number of random online marketing tools, with no clear methodology on how to tie them together in any meaningful way,” said Corey Ganser, Customer Support Manager, MindTouch. “Lyris HQ allows us to centrally manage our campaigns, from creation to measurement, while improving results and saving time.”
“As an employee of a small business, there are often many tasks on my plate outside of managing marketing campaigns,” said Bart Baggett, President of the International School. “I needed a single, easy-to-use solution that could streamline my marketing activities and fit within my budget. Lyris HQ was the answer.”
“The Lyris HQ online marketing suite offered us the ability to concentrate on the marketing functions we needed to address immediately,” said Mary Ray, VP of Marketing, Crackle.com. “The user-friendly solution allowed us to simplify our online marketing efforts and to focus more time on other key areas- like working with our customers.”
General Availability and Pricing
Lyris HQ is available today. Delivered in a hosted model, Lyris HQ starts at $299 per month.
About Lyris, Inc.
Lyris, Inc., (OTCBB:LYRI.OB), is the online marketing expert delivering the right mix of software technology and industry knowledge to help its customers simplify their marketing efforts and optimize campaign ROI. Through the delivery of the industry’s first on-demand integrated marketing suite, Lyris HQ, and online knowledge-sharing community, LyrisHQ.com, to secure and reliable on-premise solutions, including Lyris ListManager, Lyris provides customers the right tools to optimize the management, collaboration and execution of their online marketing initiatives. These sophisticated, yet easy-to-use tools provide marketers a suite of best-of-breed applications for managing e-mail marketing campaigns, publishing and managing Web site content, creating landing pages, optimizing Web sites and managing pay-per-click campaigns. Clients include Nokia, Adobe, PalmSource, Johns Hopkins University and Jupitermedia. For more information, please visit www.lyrisinc.com, www.lyris.com, and www.lyrishq.com. The company is based in Emeryville, Calif.