As many of you know, I write for a number of online publications, one of them being the American Express OPEN Forum blogs. Not long ago, they gave me the go-ahead to open up that opportunity to the small business experts who contribute here at Small Business Trends.
That means it’s not just me writing articles at the OPEN Forum — now the Expert community from here is publishing over there, too.
Recent Submissions by the Community
We’ve had this program in place since August. Well over a dozen community contributions are published there to date. Here are some recent articles of the Small Business Trends experts published at the OPEN Forum (in no particular order):
- Laurel Delaney – McDonald’s: Local Footprint, Global Reach.
- Brent Leary – What CNN Can Teach Entrepreneurs About Social Media
- Dawn Rivers Baker – Making Life Difficult for the Self Employed
- Joel Libava – I Don’t Like My Franchise. Now What Do I Do?
- Ivana Taylor – Me to Customer: Don’t Let the Screen Door Hit You.
- Steve King – The End Of Online Auctions?
- Ramon Ray – Develop the Knack for Business Growth
- Deborah Brown – Crying Babies Trump Whiny Managers
- Zane Safrit – Small Businesses, Tear Down Those Walls
- Scott Shane – Entrepreneurs with Poor Credit Face Crunch
- Mark Anderson – Drowning in Red Ink, Er . Let’s Call it Maroon
Please show your support by reading the Experts’ articles. If you like an article, click on the little black button “Yes” underneath the article title indicating you found it useful. That will tell us which topics you want more of.
A big thank-you to all of the small business experts for lending their time, expertise and valuable contributions. And many thanks to American Express OPEN for being so welcoming of multiple voices.