PALO ALTO (PRESS RELEASE – November 11, 2008) – HP today announced it is helping small business owners get the most out of their technology with its latest addition to the HP Total Care program.
The HP Total Care Access Card provides exclusive access to software, services and discounts from HP and industry-leading vendors, making it easier for small businesses to manage, protect and grow their businesses while saving money.
“Our small business customers have told us they want to work smarter, protect their resources, and grow their names and businesses while simultaneously saving money, and so we’ve created the HP Total Care Access Card,” said John Dayan, vice president, Worldwide Marketing Operations, Personal Systems Group, HP. “By combining HP’s strengths with those of select partners, we can offer simple financing, security, energy savings, marketing, online backup and storage solutions in a single package.”
Manage, protect, grow
The HP Total Care Access Card includes software downloads, subscription services and special discounts that are ideal for small businesses looking to save without compromising quality.
Customers can manage their businesses with simple, practical tools that prove their worth quickly, such as:
· A free download of QuickBooks Simple Start 2009 and a QuickBooks Credit Card processing kit, a $39.95 value.
· The HP Power Manager for controlling and saving on PC energy usage.
· An exclusive discount on the HP Insight Control Environment Management Suite to protect, deploy and monitor servers.
· A special 90-day payment deferral and other attractive low rate offers from HP Financial Services to allow cardholders to maximize their budgets and customize a financing package that suits their needs.
Customers can protect their businesses with:
· A one-year subscription to McAfee Total Protection Services, which that includes anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-phishing, web security desktop firewall and email virus protection.
· A free six-month subscription to the HP Upline service, allowing businesses to back up, access, share and store their digital content with unlimited online storage.
The HP Total Care Access Card offers discounted services to help businesses grow with:
· A $50 discount on an online news release from PRWeb.
· More than $500 off a website design package – nearly a 40 percent savings – and attractive discounts on professional custom logo creation and business card design and printing and services from MarketSplash by HP.
· As a complement to HP’s free print cartridge recycling, the card also waives the fee for recycling one PC through HP’s recycling service.
When coupled with HP’s other fully integrated Total Care service offerings, the personalized resources and expertise of our network of HP authorized resellers, the HP Total Care Access Card delivers proven and comprehensive solutions so small businesses can unlock the full potential of their technology.
The HP Total Care Access Card can be purchased for $49 through April 30, 2009, from local HP authorized resellers.
Customers activate the card with a code that unlocks a special website with offers for up to $1,000 in savings on premier software and services from HP and industry-leading vendors. New offers will be added periodically and all offers are available until May 31, 2009. Customers can learn more about the card by visiting www.hp.com/go/totalcareaccess.
HP, the world’s largest technology company, provides printing and personal computing products and IT services, software and solutions that simplify the technology experience for consumers and businesses. HP completed its acquisition of EDS on Aug. 26, 2008. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com/.