Providence, RI (PRESS RELEASE – January 22, 2009) – BatchBlue Software, provider of BatchBook social customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for small business, today announced the launch of BatchBook for Marketing, a new, customized web-based CRM solution created specifically for marketers, such as public relations and marketing communications professionals. Working closely with its BatchBook for Marketing Advisory Panel, BatchBlue developed a set of marketing-specific features, functions and SuperTags that efficiently manage and maximize a marketers’ network of social media contacts, communications and to-do lists.
“Marketing professionals are leading the way in making social media a part of a business’ relationship with its customers,” said BatchBlue President Pamela O’Hara. “They’re finding the best way to engage, entertain and even serve their customers on blogs, in Twitter or various other places online. Developing a version of BatchBook that specifically helps to better navigate and manage this new terrain seemed like a natural choice.”
BatchBook for Marketing enables marketers to:
* Monitor prospect, customer and other blog posts, tweets and bookmarks with Social Media “SuperTags” (tags in which users can group contacts together and create custom fields) to gain unique insights into what they are thinking and doing
* Track email, phone and in-person communications with contacts, keeping business-critical information easily at-hand
* Send emails directly into BatchBook with the BatchBox mail-forwarding feature, which stores communications, attaches them to relevant contacts (and creates new contacts, if needed) and retains any attachments
* Create connections with contacts by relationship to identify how people know each other and why they were added to their contacts network
* Organize and tag contacts by event, industry or association
Built into BatchBook for Marketing is functionality that specifically manages Peter Shankman’s very popular Help a Reporter OutTM (HAROTM) queries and communications. Once a marketer creates an account, they can forward HARO emails directly into BatchBook and create to-do items for themselves or colleagues with all of a reporter’s details attached.
“I’m a new BatchBook for Marketing user and I’m completely hooked – thanks so much for this awesome product!” said Robb Henshaw, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications at Proxim Wireless. “BatchBook was already a valuable tool, so these improvements are just gravy. Thanks for listening to your users’ feedback, and keep up the GREAT work.”
For a free 30-day trial of BatchBook for Marketing please visit www.BatchBlue.com.
About BatchBlue Software
In 2006, a successful IT entrepreneur assembled a team of accomplished web professionals in the “biggest little” state of Rhode Island to form BatchBlue Software. The company was created with one goal in mind: to create useful, user-friendly software for small businesses. The company’s flagship product, BatchBook, solves a crucial small business need by providing web-based CRM software to manage and track contact information, communications and tasks. Entrepreneurs can upgrade their businesses’ greatest asset–their people network–by visiting www.BatchBlue.com.