In May of 2009 we asked you, our loyal readers, to give us your best Twitter tips.
Over the course of several weeks, we accepted your tips via email, Twitter and in comments to the original post. We asked readers to simply answer one of the following 6 questions:
- Getting Started: How would you suggest other small businesses get started on Twitter?
- Smart Marketing: What’s the right way (or wrong way) to promote your business on Twitter?
- Observing Etiquette: What is your #1 Twitter etiquette tip for small business owners?
- Spreading Your Message: What is your best tip for getting re-tweeted?
- Time Management: How do you manage your time on Twitter?
- Advanced Strategies: What is your best kept secret (something not widely known) for using Twitter in business?
To all of the Small Business Trends readers, thank you very much for participating. We gathered a whopping 137 small business Twitter tips!
All of the tips have been compiled into one downloadable document which is available to you now.
Feel free to share this PDF document, link to it or post it on your blog or website, print out copies and share with your staff – the document is yours to use and share. I invite you to use it to the fullest.
Download the PDF containing all of the free tips: