Washington, DC (PRESS RELEASE – August 7, 2009) – SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” announces the August toolkit, “Accelerate Your Data Recovery,” at www.score.org/accelerate. SCORE is offering the new toolkit is part of the “Accelerate Your Success” Campaign to help entrepreneurs start up and succeed during the recession, keep Americans employed and create new jobs.
Visit http://www.score.org/accelerate for featured content, including:
* Free Resource: Disaster Recovery Planning. Explore the top five reasons your business should have a disaster recovery plan.
* Start Now: Protect Your Small Biz Data. Learn about the dangers of not backing up your key business data.
* Quick eGuide: Perform Auto Back-ups and Restore Data. Find out how to automatically save your business data and restore files using this fact sheet from HP.
* Form: Safeguard Your Online Accounts Login Data. Use this helpful form to keep your user ID and password info in one place for easy access.
* How To: Plan for Disaster Recovery. Get tips and ideas for assessing your risk, evaluating continuity and recovery solutions, and testing your plan.
* Mentors: Ask SCORE & Find SCORE. Entrepreneurs can count on SCORE for free and confidential business mentoring. Get advice by email through Ask SCORE at www.score.org/ask_score.html. Use the Find SCORE locator to find a SCORE office instantly at www.score.org/findscore.
Each month, SCORE offers a new online toolkit with special articles, templates, podcasts and workshops at www.score.org/accelerate. Look for new resources in September.
Since 1964, SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” has helped more than 8.4 million aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners through counseling and business workshops. More than 11,200 volunteer business counselors in 370 chapters serve their communities through entrepreneur education dedicated to the formation, growth and success of small businesses.
For more information about starting or operating a small business, call 1-800/634-0245 for the SCORE chapter nearest you. Visit SCORE on the Web at www.score.org and www.score.org/women.