St. Louis, MO (PRESS RELEASE – August 28, 2009) – SBTV.com-Small Business Television, the Internet’s first television network focused on providing information to the nation’s small businesses has a dynamic new look with a redesigned online portal offering many new features and interactivity functions.
“Entrepreneurs and small business owners gain by staying current with the news on a daily basis and want to understand how the news of the day impacts the small business community,” said SBTV.com CEO Susan Wilson Solovic. “The new SBTV.com site brings the news and resources to small businesses owners in a more powerful way, allowing quicker and deeper understanding. The result is that small business owners are better prepared to succeed.”
“We are constantly updating our daily news and now we’ve added new ways for business owners to connect and share vital business-building information with other entrepreneurs. With thousands of online videos, tools and resources, every business owner will find new ways to grow their business,” explains SBTV.com Vice President & Director Editorial Ron Corning.
Some of the new features for SBTV.com include ways to connect and share vital business-building information including:
– Share It – easily share online videos and articles through all major social networks, blogs, and email
– Embed It – quickly links to embed Daily News video in your own web page
– Rate It – business owners rate the latest news stories daily
– Comment – business owners instantly share thoughts on top small business news stories
The Small Business Events Calendar was already the largest of its kind, and offers more business events with these enhancements:
– Submit your own events. Business owners help one another thrive by sharing business building opportunities.
– A “Power Search” tool allows searches across thousands of events by topic.
SBTV.com is the first and only video news and information destination site for America’s 25 million small businesses. Launched in 2004, SBTV.com provides credible, unbiased content, produced by award-winning small business journalists, thought leaders and experts to help small businesses start, grow, protect and manage their enterprises.