Ottawa (PRESS RELEASE – September 1, 2009) – Campaigner (www.campaigner.com), a leading email marketing solutions provider, today announced its new StartUp! Services to help small businesses and entrepreneurs launch an ongoing email marketing program that strengthens customer relationships and drives sales. Top features of Campaigner’s StartUp! services include a free 30 day trial, email template tailoring to reflect the look of your business, a weekly Getting Started training webinar, 24/7 access to Campaigner’s customer support and much more.
Small businesses can gain instant access to Campaigner’s StartUp! services by signing up for a free 30 day trial at https://www.campaigner.com/registration/order1.aspx
Campaigner’s StartUp! services include the following:
– Free 30 Day Trial. Send up to 500 mails to up to 100 contacts during the free trial period.
– Following the free-trial period, users can sign up for Campaigner with plans starting at $10 per month with unlimited emails to up to 500 contacts.
– Template Tailoring. A Campaigner email marketing design professional will work with you to tailor your first email marketing template to reflect the look of your business, brand image and logo.
– Campaigner has more than 450 captivating email marketing templates to choose from.
– Getting Started Live Online Product Tour. Campaigner will walk you through the features of Campaigner’s email marketing service with a free, live webinar.
– Find answers to all of your questions about how to get started with email marketing from a Campaigner expert who is there to help you.
– Campaigner’s 24/7 Customer Support Services. Campaigner email marketing experts are available to help you around the clock by phone and email.
– Campaigner Resource Center. Gain access to Campaigner’s Resource Center chock full of free tips and advice on how to get started with email marketing and continually improve your campaigns.
– Learn about email marketing best practices and tips for improving the performance of your campaigns.
– Gain access to video tutorials on using Campaigner.
– Campaigner Community. Join the Campaigner Community where you can learn from your peers who share real world email success stories and tips that you can apply to your own campaigns.
“Small businesses are under a lot of pressure and time constraints, which could explain why the majority of U.S. small businesses have yet to try any type of online marketing,” said Joseph Nour, CEO of Protus, the provider of Campaigner. “Email marketing has the strongest ROI of any other online marketing tactic, making it an ideal first step for small businesses to reach customers and prospects. But getting started can be a challenge. Our goal in launching Campaigner’s new StartUp! services is to provide the added support many small businesses need to get started with email marketing.”
Campaigner’s software-as-a-service email marketing solutions enable organizations to have highly personalized one-to-one email dialogues with their customers, measure how they respond, and analyze those responses to interact in a more intelligent, automated way – resulting in more profitable relationships. It is part of a total Software as a Service (SaaS) business communications offered by Protus that also includes MyFax, the fastest-growing Internet fax service used by individuals, small, medium and large business, and the my1voice feature-rich virtual PBX service. Additional information is available at www.campaigner.com.