New York (PRESS RELEASE – November 7, 2009) — MyPRGenie, the only do-it-yourself PR platform and newswire with access to more than 540,000 journalist contacts, is previewing the breakthrough version of its MyPRGenie 3.0.
MyPRGenie will preview its new version of the affordable PR platform on Nov. 4 and 5 at ad:tech NY 2009. With MyPRGenie, companies have access to the superior tools and advantages enjoyed by PR professionals, all in one easy-to-use platform, but without the high cost. The live demonstrations of MyPRGenie 3.0 will take place at Booth #1131, held in the Javits Conference Center.
The new 3.0 version has several added features, including a journalist integration function where media members can sign in and look for stories and sources, connect to more than 7,000 PR professionals, and update their profile and contact info in real-time.
MyPRGenie’s latest version also has an improved navigation and ease of usage, an EdCals (editorial calendars) function, media monitoring and it has improved search and media targeting capabilities.
The new features make it even easier for companies to optimize their PR through the MyPRGenie platform — creating hundreds of targeted media lists, along with business profiles on search engines and directories, and to upload press releases in any language.
Use MyPRGenie for:
* Distributing news–You can share news with journalists and contacts directly and via PR Newswire Web Distribution, which guarantees placement on Yahoo, Google and over 4,000 prominent news sites.
* Tracking results–You can track how many journalists are looking at your press releases, pictures and videos in real time, and see who they are.
* Social media optimization–You can distribute your news to more than 28 social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Creating an online newsroom–You can create an online newsroom for your company and invite targeted journalists to join.
* Finding journalists–You can connect to more than 540,000 journalists with media profiles, e-mails and contact information and invite them to join your newsroom.
For more information about MyPRGenie, please visit www.myprgenie.com . Sign up now. Its free and its easy.