New York (PRESS RELEASE – March 8, 2010) — Organizers of the Fifth Annual Small Business Summit 2010 (http://www.smallbiztechsummit.com) to be held on March 16, 2010 at Digital Sandbox in New York City report that over sixty companies from all over the United States have submitted their company’s products and services to be considered for the ‘Hottest Technologies for Your Business’ segment at the Summit, where only four will be showcased.
“I am so pleased that the ‘HOT TECH’ demo segment has received such a great response,” says Ramon Ray, Co-Producer of the Summit, Editor & Technology Evangelist of Smallbiztechnology.com and author of Technology Solutions for Growing Businesses. “Small businesses want to see how technology works within their business and budget.”
During this thirty minute segment, each of the four companies chosen will showcase how their products help a growing business and why it’s important. “Normally, HOT TECH demos such as this are only held on the west coast. To have over sixty companies that want to show this market how to integrate and use technology in NY, reinforces the power of the market and the importance of the Summit,” adds Ray.
The 2010 Small Business Summit is an all day event where over 400 growing businesses will gather to:
- Listen to key note presentations from Mel Parker, Director of Small and Medium Business at Dell (IT Strategies: From the Backroom to the Boardroom) and Seth Godin bestselling author, entrepreneur, and marketer (Insights on Being Indispensable To Your Customers).
- Learn Successful Strategies to Grow Your Business from Angus Thomson of Intuit, Grant Wickes, of Wasp Barcode, Ellen Pack of Elance and Jonathan Rochelle of Google
- Discuss Strategies to Create Successful Email Campaigns from Melanie Atta of Campaigner
- Hear the secret to Building Successful Business Communities
- See 5 minute Power Presentations, and the presentation of the Summit’s first annual Small Business Strategy Award.
“For five years, we have created an event that helps small businesses achieve greatness and leverage their uniqueness. We know this year will not disappoint,” adds Marian Banker, MBA, Co-Producer of the Summit and President of Prime Strategies.
To register or for more information on the Summit, go to www.smallbiztechsummit.com.