Washington (PRESS RELEASE – March 10, 2010) — SCORE “Counselors to America’s Small Business” features a series of free online workshops to help entrepreneurs increase sales and achieve success in 2010. It’s quick and easy to get started. Register at www.score.org.
Featured workshops in March include:
- Doing Business in Turbulent Times. Learn how to thrive and grow as the economy recovers from marketing and management experts John Caslione and Philip Kotler.
- Identify Your Sales Strategy Workshop. Try SCORE’s most popular online workshop to create a sales plan that will bring maximum results.
- Pricing Products and Services. Develop a pricing strategy and find out if your prices are working for you.
- Strategies for Social Media and Sales. Get marketing and personalization tactics to help you find new customers and keep the ones you have. Weekly live webinar in March with social media guru Ronan Keane. Free registration online.
- Creating an Online Presence. Learn how to define and implement a web site strategy for your business.
Check out more than 45 online workshops on a wide range of topics about starting, managing, marketing and growing a business. You also can learn about business planning, financial management and technology. Take an online workshop at www.score.org.
Since 1964, SCORE has helped more than 8.5 million aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners through mentoring and workshops. More than 12,400 volunteer business counselors in 364 chapters serve their communities through entrepreneur education dedicated to the formation, growth and success of small businesses.
For more information about starting or operating a small business, call 1-800/634-0245 for the SCORE chapter nearest you. Visit SCORE on the Web at www.score.org and www.score.org/women.