The results are in for the Sugartone Sweet Business Blogging Contest.
Sugartone was a joint contest and promotion we held over at our sister site, BizSugar, along with the exciting group blogging site, Tweak Your Biz.
There were two ways to win. The first was by submitting a business article. The second was by voting and commenting on articles. Literally dozens of articles were submitted, and votes and comments from the combined communities ran well up into the hundreds.
We’re now proud to provide you with the results. Drumroll . . . and the winners are:
Top 10 Most Creative Article Titles:
1. 4 Badges of Liberation from the Cult of Orthodox Business Doctrine – Jerry Kennedy
2. “Working Nine to Five, What a Way to Make a Living!” – Sian Phillips
3. 5 Ways Small is Beating Big for Flagship Clients – Bill Rice
4. 8 Reasons it Makes CENTS to Give Your Content Away – Sarah Mitchell
5. Five Tips to Wow Your Audience with a Blow-Them-Away Presentation – Colleen Cole
6. From An Absolute Blogging Beginner and I Absolutely Love it – Nualan O’Brien
7. Managing Stress in the Workplace – Catherine Conners
8. Achtung – Baby Businesses – Gret Fry
9. Timely FREE Advice 4 BizOwners: DO IT! – Tony Johnston
10. Social Media, Definition, History and Scholarship – Brian Prenderville
Top 10 Commenters
1. Ching Ya
2. Collen Cole
3. Greg Fry
4. Barney Austen
5. Elaine Rogers
6. Bill Rice
7. Elli St George
8. Mairead Kelly
9. Susan Oakes
10. Catherine Connors
Thanks to all who participated. This was a fun event and we were thrilled to involve so many of you members of the community…. Meanwhile, we’ll be getting the prizes (almost $6,000 worth!) out to the winners.