Join me for a complimentary 1-hour webinar on how to improve your SEO tactics in your small business. It takes place on Wednesday, May 19, 2010, from 2 – 3 pm Eastern time (New York City time).
In this webinar we’re trying a special format. We’ll bring you tips and pointers from 9 SEO (search engine optimization) professionals and online marketers who have been specially polled for their pointers. Think of it like a tips roundup article, except instead of reading the tips, you’ll hear them presented by me in a webinar format.
What This Event Covers
You’ll get tips on:
- choosing a domain name for your site(s)
- how to develop a trusted website and why that’s important
- the key to getting 50% higher conversions with your pay-per-click marketing
- attracting local visitors
- writing great website copy
- how to get inbound links and what it takes to attract them
- what it means to have a solid technology foundation for your website
- what to look for when choosing an outside SEO provider (and how I evaluate them)
Each of the panel experts was kind enough to contribute several valuable tips which I will go over during the webinar.
During the webinar I will also share a special list of resources from our expert panel, consisting of tools, a great infographic, and a reading list of solid reliable SEO and online marketing information.
New to Webinars?
If you are new to webinars, they are simply online live presentations with a PowerPoint deck that you can watch and listen to via your computer, from the comfort of your office. As the name implies, they are like a seminar on the Web — hence, “webinar.”
This online event is free, but you must register in advance.
How to Register
Register for the webinar here: Improving Your Current SEO Experience.
To follow the discussion on Twitter, use hashtag #VZSMB. The event will be archived for you to watch later, if you miss the live version — but you should still register so you can get the archive link.
* This webinar is presented on behalf of the Verizon Small Business Center *