If you’re in the greater metropolitan New York City area, you’re invited to attend the Taste of Technology event on Tuesday, May 25, 2010, from 6:30 – 8:30pm,
Smallbiztechnology.com is organizing this special event:
Google, Microsoft and The Cloud: Growing Your Business with the Power of Online Software.
Panelists include executives from Google, Microsoft and Dropio.
The event, one of the few with these leading executives on the same panel, will help growing businesses, CLEARLY understand how to leverage online applications for their businesses.
For the first five registrants, there are 5 complimentary tickets (and more information) at this link:
We guarantee four things:
1. You’ll learn.
2. Have fun.
3. Meet new people.
4. Be energized.
What will you learn?
- How Microsoft is shifting Microsoft Office into the cloud for growing businesses
- How to leverage Google Apps in your business
- What applications you can strategically leverage to boost your hosted application experience
- Why using traditional software can kill your business
- How to strategically leverage hosted application to save money, save time, boost productivity, enhance customer service, increase revenue
- Apps that you NEED to know about
- Do you have to use either all software or all apps?
- How to bring the power of mobile apps to your business
- Important security considerations
- The importance of broadband when using hosted apps
When: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 | 6:30-8:30pm
Where: Samsung Experience, Time Warner Center | 10 Columbus Circle 3rd floor – NYC
Registration: $39 – ($29 early bird registration)