Miami and Herndon, Virginia (PRESS RELEASE – October 5, 2010) – A new partnership between InPhonex and Ringio is giving small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) access to PBX features and functionality previously only available for large enterprises. Both companies will introduce the new service at ITEXPO, which runs Oct. 4-6 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Ringio On InPhonex (ROI) incorporates features from Ringio, a cloud-based Rich Calling Service, and InPhonex, a telephony platform service provider, to create a unique offering for SMBs, including:
- Server-free advanced call center functions designed for SMB users, including personalized greetings; the ability to intelligently route and forward calls based on the caller’s history; a learning knowledge base about callers and other advanced collaboration features, such as presence, notes and contact sharing.
- A fully featured mobile application.
- Intelligent screen-pop capability, which presents CRM data in the context of calls.
- The ability to use existing soft phones and VoIP phones with Ringio.
- Local number portability (LNP) in 15 countries.
- Integrating all PBX and telephony services from one provider, eliminating the need for multiple vendors and lowering costs.
- Designing customized managed calling plans, including bulk calling, worldwide calling and personalized calling plans.
- A global telecommunications footprint that includes 75 countries.
“Unlike most hosted PBX providers, which take existing on-premise PBX platforms and move them to the cloud, Ringio was developed from the beginning as an intelligent, cloud-based PBX to address the unique needs of SMBs,” said Ringio Co-Founder and Chairman Michael Zirngibl. “Ringio On InPhonex builds upon that goal by giving SMB customers a single provider for their telephony, call center and PBX needs.”
InPhonex is recruiting and selling ROI through channel partners, which can white-label the service and resell it to SMBs, while Ringio is selling the service directly to SMB customers.
“ROI is an attractive addition to the offerings we provide our thousands of value-added reseller partners,” said InPhonex Chief Marketing Officer Matt Bramson. “Not only does ROI enrich resellers’ opportunity to target SMBs – the largest segment of the enterprise market – but it also gives them a set of features unlike any other in the market.”
Ringio On InPhonex has an average cost per user of about $40 per month for unlimited calling and an end-to-end solution. Now in beta release, Ringio On InPhonex is expected to become generally available by the end of 2010.
InPhonex is a global meta-carrier providing a comprehensive range of high-quality, feature-rich telephony services in more than 150 countries. Leveraging its flexible, high-capacity telephony platform, Miami-based InPhonex serves communications service providers, businesses of all sizes, value-added resellers (VARs) and consumers, under its own and other brands.
Offerings include multiple applications, services and utilities, such as:
VolP, hosted PBX, SIP trunking, product creation and provisioning. Easy to implement, InPhonex solutions help businesses round out their portfolios to attract more customers, manage more efficiently and generate more revenue per customer.
Located in Herndon, Virginia, Ringio is the first cloud-based Rich Calling Service to intelligently route calls to any phone in the world along with relevant information about the caller – making conversations more meaningful and productive. Integrating intelligent call routing and CRM data, Ringio provides capabilities previously available only through call centers and proprietary customizations – bringing Rich Calling Services down market to small- and medium-size businesses for the first time. By enhancing conversations with context about the caller, Ringio enables companies to significantly improve their interaction and service with the people that matter to their business.