Atlanta (PRESS RELEASE – November 6, 2010) – Atlanta-based WooEB, a web-based platform that helps businesses maximize their web presence in a user-friendly, straight-forward way, announced its official launch. WooEB empowers its community members, including small and medium-sized businesses, individuals and larger organizations, to bring all their online content into one space to create maximum online exposure as well as control over their online presence. The community was created to give everyone the ability to have a centralized place on the Web to post their most relevant content, which WooEB aggregates for search engines to index, therefore pulling people in to see the company’s WooEB hub that may never have come across it otherwise.
With the ability for each member to post their content to their WooEB Hub and own their ad space with the ADit application, visitors reading a member’s press release or blog, viewing their listings in The Market, watching their videos or coming across their Right Now updates can simply click on their ADit ad and go directly to the business’ website to purchase a product or service. This aspect, along with links from content, drives traffic to a member’s destination point which in turn drives revenue. Unlike traditional content people come across on the web, WooEB provides interactive points with a member’s WooEB Hub to help to turn a visitor into a paying customer.
“WooEB benefits businesses similar to how a shopping mall benefits its individual stores – it brings a lot more foot traffic to companies under the WooEB umbrella than would ever be the case if the store was just off by itself,” said Peter Tosto, CEO of WooEB. “For business owners seeking new ways to reach a wider audience, the WooEB community is an ideal place to go to gain great cross-traffic value and improve online awareness and traction for your company.”
The WooEB platform offers unique value for small and medium-sized businesses lacking internal resources or knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) through step-by-step customer service and support to take members through building out their optimal web presence to help them stay in the game with their larger, more technically savvy competitors.
“Health2Go has been a client of WooEB since we started the company a few years ago and the results from using their services to promote our products to the public have been phenomenal. I was immediately struck by how easy it is to use – but the biggest differential for me is that you can call customer support 24/7,” said Hugh R. Woodward, President of Health2Go Inc. “They get an A+ for being a responsive and effective way to reach people on the web.”
Five of the key features that WooEB offers include:
- Aggregating all of a member’s content in one place: WooEB increases organic search results by allowing companies to build a web of information in one place, making it easier for search engines to index information, thus resulting in higher rankings.
- Complete control of information and no competing advertisements: WooEB offers members unique URLs for their hubs and the ADit application, which controls all ad space, so members can be confident that only their own banner ads will show up on their pages. This decreases distractions as well, which helps ensure visitors can keep their attention focused on the member company’s brand/service. These features also help create organic search results on all search engines to maximize SEO value.
- Multiple format content support: WooEB allows member companies to push out a wide array of different types of content via their hub on the site, including Right Now status updates, pictures, a dedicated video tab, special deals/offers, blogs, and a marketplace for goods and services. News distribution channel, message boards, event calendars, music, realty listings, job postings, and audio interviews can also be easily incorporated by members into the WooEB community.
- Companies can list their products and services on the easily-searchable WooEB Market: The WooEB platform of companies is broken down by region and country to make it easy for people to search and find local help through WooEB.
- Member content is available for all to see: Viewers do not need to have an account set up with WooEB in order to access the information that members post. All WooEB member hubs are open for all Internet users to view.
WooEB’s platform is easily searchable and features action-oriented applications that heighten the level of communication for its members by allowing them to publish all types of content on their hub and have it all centrally located on a single page. WooEB offers several packages as well as different levels of paid support plans for members, which are all outlined on WooEB.com.
Founded in 2009, WooEB is a Web-based platform that empowers members, including small and medium-sized businesses, individuals and larger organizations, to bring all their online content into one space to create maximum exposure and give members control over their space online in a user-friendly, straight-forward way. WooEB also increases search engine results through SEO aggregation of its member content. The WooEB community offers businesses and individuals with a centralized place on the Web to post their most relevant content, including Right Now status updates, pictures, videos, blogs, and a marketplace for goods and services. News distribution channel, message boards, event calendars, music, realty listings, job postings, and audio interviews can also be easily incorporated.More in: Small Business Growth