Atlanta, Georgia (PRESS RELEASE – January 24, 2011) — In the home office, on the job site or in the supply room, busy professionals count on labels to bring order and efficiency to their jobs. Now that task can be even simpler and quicker, thanks to two new, innovative and award-winning products from DYMO, part of Newell Rubbermaid’s Technology global business unit.
The DYMO LabelManager 420P label maker, for heavy users in large corporations, and the DYMO LabelManager PnP label maker, for small office-based users, are designed with numerous features that streamline and economize the production of labels for any imaginable business use. A key feature for each is PC and Mac compatibility.
“Research tells us that people use label makers to save time and to work more efficiently,” says Julie Hibbard, DYMO Labeling. “With these new label makers — the LabelManager 420P and the LabelManager PnP — we have further simplified our products to make labeling easier than ever.”
An international jury bestowed to both the LabelManager 420P and the LabelManager PnP label makers a prestigious iF Product Design Award for 2011from the iF International Forum Design.
About the DYMO LabelManager 420P Label Maker
Portable and durable, the DYMO LabelManager 420P label maker is easy to use and extends productivity for those heavy users who need vast quantities of labels for massive filing, archiving, warehousing and asset management functions.
Other features of the LabelManger 420P label maker include:
- PC* and Mac compatibility – to print barcodes, logos, batch labels from data files, and much more
- Large, four line graphic display with back lighting for improved visibility
- View text effects, on screen, before printing – to minimize mistakes
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery – no more disposable battery expense and inconvenience
- Uses DYMO D1 labels in 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4” widths, for maximum flexibility
About the DYMO LabelManager PnP Label Maker
Printing labels is fast and easy with the DYMO LabelManager PnP label maker. With no software to install, the label maker plugs right into a PC or Mac® to create professional looking, customized labels using the fonts and graphics on the computer. Lightweight and compact, DYMO LabelManager PnP label maker is ideal for labeling at the desk.
Other features of the LabelManager PnP label maker include:
- No software to install
- PC and Mac compatibility
- Customize your label with any fonts or graphics on your computer
- No power adapter or AA batteries needed – conveniently charges via USB
- Uses DYMO D1 labels in 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” widths, for maximum flexibility
*Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
** Mac OS 10.4 or later
*** Mac OS 10.5.8 or later
The DYMO LabelManager 420P label maker is available for USD $109.99 and the DYMO LabelManager PnP label maker is available for USD $59.99 in catalogs and online.
About Newell Rubbermaid Global Business and Technology Solutions
DYMO is the master brand name for the Newell Rubbermaid Global Technology Solutions portfolio. In a world that demands greater productivity and measures it at every opportunity, DYMO provides businesses, educational institutions and consumers with innovative and easy ways to share, manage and organize information with improved efficiency and satisfaction.
Our DYMO global technology brands are organized into four solutions:
- DYMO / Labeling includes DYMO hand-held label makers, PC connected label and postage printers, plus Industrial labeling tools.
- DYMO / CardScan Contact Management Solutions include CardScan business card scanners and contact management software.
- DYMO / Endicia Postage Technologies include Endicia online shipping and mailing services, as well as customized postage.
- DYMO / Mimio ITT (Interactive Teaching Technologies) include Mimio interactive whiteboard technology, digital ink recorders, document cameras, student response systems and engaging lesson plan content.
These global technology brands complement Newell Rubbermaid’s strong portfolio of global brands, which also includes Rubbermaid, Sharpie, Graco, Calphalon, Irwin, Lenox, Levolor, Paper Mate, Waterman, Parker, Goody, Rubbermaid Commercial Products and Aprica.