Miami (PRESS RELEASE – March 18, 2011) – To enhance collaboration and communications for small and medium-sized businesses, InPhonex announced the general availability of Televate, a cloud-based telephony system that combines the business-communications capabilities of a hosted PBX, hosted IVR and hosted CRM.
Televate, to be sold through channel partners, is designed to help SMBs appear larger than they actually are and ramp up productivity to compete more effectively.
The service works anywhere inside or outside the office, enabling SMBs to support global operations and customer bases. Unlike other cloud-based telephony solutions, Televate empowers every employee with full call-center functionality, including CRM integration, content-rich screen pops, and caller and customer history.
Features of Televate include:
- A cloud-based core application – a business phone system with multiple virtual extensions, so users can access the entire system online anytime from anywhere.
- A desktop application that creates a single company database to manage all inbound and outbound contacts.
- A mobile application that delivers complete communication and collaboration capabilities.
- Support for multiple phones, including InPhonex Plug & Ring desk and conference phones, as well as Android smart phones.
- Local and toll-free phone numbers that are activated instantly and can be used for phone and fax. Unlimited calling and faxing are supported in North America, and toll-free or local main company numbers are available in 75 countries.
- All traditional PBX functions, including voice mail, e-mail delivery, advanced call management, auto receptionist and company directory for every user on the system.
- Integration with leading business and social applications, including Salesforce.com, SAP, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- One low monthly price, with no setup fees or contracts. Users can be added any time.
“Televate answers the question, ‘What does a small business need to really elevate its capabilities for competitive gain?’ ” said Matt Bramson, Chief Marketing Officer of InPhonex. “We have learned that a phone system alone isn’t enough. Televate puts the phone system at the heart of a set of valuable tools, including full call-center functionality for every member of a small-business team.”
The Televate offering stems from a strategic agreement between InPhonex and Ringio in which the Ringio cloud-based rich-calling application is fully integrated with the InPhonex platform to create a complete solution for business users and tremendous opportunity for channel partners.
InPhonex is seeking additional channel partners to market Televate. Benefits of working with InPhonex include ability to expand market opportunity, close sales quickly, increase revenue immediately, and manage customers’ phone systems from anywhere. Information about becoming a channel partner can be found at http://business.inphonex.com/channelpartners/.
InPhonex provides channel partners and service-provider customers with an agile suite of carrier-grade telephony services for SMBs, enterprises and residential customers. Leveraging its flexible telephony platform, InPhonex provides channel-focused offerings including Televate, a complete cloud-based managed telephony system for SMBs; Teletrunk, an IP phone system for enterprises and SMBs; and Telecall, a replacement service for residential phone lines. Miami-based InPhonex also develops custom solutions sold directly to established service providers.