Alexandria, Virginia (PRESS RELEASE – April 30, 2011) – Bitrix, Inc., a technology trendsetter in business communications solutions announces the release of Bitrix Intranet 10.0, a genuine turning-point in the product’s history. The product’s new overarching concept is to unite the energies of each employee to boost efficiency at all levels. With Version 10.0, the product reinvents itself with advanced task and time management, a CRM system, Live Feed ticker, microblogs, integration with Microsoft, Google and Apple products, Mobile apps and multi department intranet support.
New technologies and tools incorporated into Bitrix Intranet 10.0 contain:
- Task management 2.0– enhanced tools for tasks and projects with efficiency reports for each employee, departments, and the company on the whole.
- Time management 2.0– features for handling clock in/out, total work time, breaks, absences, cross-platform calendaring,meeting and event planning.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – manages leads, accounts, and other relationships.
- LiveFeed– unified feed for updates from all sections of the intranet, keeping everyone informed of the latest developments.
- Microblog– internal feature informs colleagues about news, ideas, or facts instantly.
- Document management – new interface, version saving, recycle bin, more network drive options, and detail pages for each document.
- Department intranets– individual departments can now have separate, customized, and integrated versions of the intranet.
- Mobile apps – BitrixMobile technology allows convenient work with the intranet via mobile devices and development of customized apps.
- Integration with Microsoft products– connectors to MS Exchange Server 2007/2010 and MS SharePoint, integration with MS Exchange Web Mail, improved integration with Active Directory and with MS Office.
- Integration with Google products– Google calendars can be shared and synchronized in the intranet with access and modification via Android devices.
- Integration with Apple products– calendar sharing with Mac OS X, iPad, and iPhone including two-way data sharing as well as exporting of contacts from the intranet.
- Web Cluster– the portal can be distributed among multiple servers for greatly enhanced performance, scalability, and reliability.
- New edition:BizPace Enterprise, for organizations with a distributed network of offices and branches.
One of the most highly anticipated tools introduced is Tasks Management 2.0, a system for tasks and project management with efficiency reports for individual employees, departments, and the company as a whole. Achieving adoption of tasks on the intranet is often a serious challenge for companies; Task Management 2.0 encourages involvement by allowing employees to set their own tasks as well as accepting them from management.
About Bitrix, Inc.
Bitrix is a privately-owned company developing advanced business communications platforms to bridge SMBs with their customers (Internet), partners (Extranet) and employees (Intranet). Founded in 1998 and located in Alexandria, VA, Bitrix now incorporates 90+ staff, 40,000+ customers and 4,000+ partners worldwide with regional sales offices located in Moscow, Russia and Kiev, Ukraine. The key customers list includes many well-known international brands including Volkswagen, Hyundai, KIA, Panasonic, Toshiba, Xerox, Samsung, Gazprom, PricewaterhouseCoopers, VTB, DPD, Zurich Insurance, PC Magazine, Cosmopolitan, and Vogue.
Bitrix spearheads new web content management technologies. We were often the first to develop features that either became industry standards or are still standard-bearers. With click-away automatic updating capability, customers can rest assured that they are running on the most technologically advanced platform.More in: Small Business Growth