Vancouver, British Columbia (PRESS RELEASE – April 24, 2011) – i.Core Technologies Inc., provider of customized backend Business Support Systems to small, medium and large businesses, announced that its zero-cost platform, nDebit, is now available in USA and Canada.
nDebit allows packaging, delivery, billing and settlement of services procured from multiple sources, in addition to internal products of a service provider. The zero-cost and zero-risk platform provides small and medium businesses the back-office power so far available only to big players. The platform also includes user authentication services, a feature available in costly telecom-grade platforms only, until now.
nDebit, a “service neutral” platform, can easily adapt to any service provider business model. The platform addresses complex billing scenarios, provides on-the-fly packaging flexibility and self-management by prepaid, postpaid, and hybrid subscribers.
Feature highlights of nDebit include:
- Recurring and non-recurring billing of pre-paid and post-paid services.
- Ability to define service bundles, trials and promotions based on flexible pricing models.
- MyAccount Center includes self-provisioning, credit card manager and trouble ticketing.
- Real-time usage rating engine based on time, dates, data, device address, IP address etc.
- Accommodation of authentication-based services such as VoIP, Wi-Fi, DSL etc.
- Mobile version of MyAccount Center for handheld devices.
- PCI-compliant environment for user registration and account management.
“nDebit introduces a powerful and intelligent zero-cost billing and application delivery platform to the marketplace,” said Amrit Dhillon, VP of Business Development. “We are driven to lead the consolidated billing space and provide an unmatched value proposition in the industry, bar none. With nDebit, we have set an unprecedented benchmark in the ROI delivered to customers.”
About i.Core Technologies Inc.
Since inception in 2000, i.Core Technologies Inc. has provided tailored Business Support Systems (BSS) solutions that can accommodate the complex requirements of multilingual, multi-currency, multi-brand, multi-partner and multi-service environments. The company’s customers range from SOHO companies and SMBs, to the world’s largest Wi-Fi aggregator.More in: Small Business Growth