Lanham, Maryland (PRESS RELEASE – April 3, 2011) – Vocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: VOCS), a leading provider of cloud-based PR and marketing software, revealed its Spring ’11 release. The Spring ‘11 edition enables customers to send messages, share news and join conversations on Twitter and Facebook directly from within the Vocus dashboard. The new release also tracks all interactions across social networks, monitors responses to the links they share, and builds a complete profile of key influencers.
This release is yet another extension of Vocus’ earned marketing suite which helps businesses reach and influence their buyers where they are looking – within social networks, online and through the media. Vocus users will have the ability to increase their visibility, influence buying decisions, and connect with key audiences across both traditional and social media.
“Today, companies are asked to build and track relationships with influencers and customers in both traditional media and on the social networks. Vocus customers can now do that all within one application,” said You Mon Tsang, Senior Vice President, Products at Vocus. “We have built the first integrated platform that meets the needs of marketing and PR professionals.”
Highlights of Vocus Spring ’11 Release include:
- Social media engagement and tracking. Vocus users can view what their contacts and influencers are saying and respond via Twitter or Facebook with public or direct messages. Users can plug in multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts and Vocus will automatically track every interaction.
- Tracking the reach of a tweet. By including bit.ly shortened links, users can now track and measure the response to the links they share.
- Influencer profiles with tweets. The Spring ’11 release provides users with a Recent Tweets tab within Influencer Profiles that show journalists’ and influencers’ latest tweets, so our users will better understand the interests of their audiences.
- Media outlet monitoring gets social. Twitter handles and Facebook profiles of media outlets will now be incorporated into the Vocus Media Database, so that users can follow an outlet as easily as they can follow an individual journalist.
- Facebook searches. A simple search on Vocus will now scan millions of Facebook pages and groups, giving users access to conversations on the world’s largest social network for a more complete picture of their audiences’ wants, likes and needs.
- Ultra-flexible analytics. Enterprise Edition and Advanced Analytics users can now drill even deeper into charts and data with customized analytics of specific messages, trends, key spokespeople, or whatever else they may be tracking.
Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) is a leading provider of cloud-based PR and marketing software that helps organizations of all sizes reach and influence buyers across social networks, online and through the media. Vocus provides a suite of software for social media, content marketing and media relations, creating a comprehensive solution for our customers looking to generate awareness, build their reputation and increase sales in today’s customer-led buying cycle. Vocus is used by more than 30,000 organizations worldwide and is available in seven languages. For more information, please visit http://www.vocus.com or call (800) 345-5572.