Herndon, Virginia (PRESS RELEASE – May 26, 2011) – Network Solutions, the leader in small business Internet solutions is creating a frenzy of “mobile” activity for BlogWorld attendees. Beyond launching its nsMobile suite of products at BlogWorld Expo, New York (May 25-26th, Javits Center), Network Solutions brings together Cloris Leachman’s Go Granny character via photobooth , Gary Vaynerchuk and John Jantsch(Duct Tape Marketing) to ensure the BlogWorld conference is the best participants will be attend this year. Network Solutions is reminding expo attendees to check-in at the nsMobile Lounge (Booth #109) to get serious with MOBILE.
The Network Solutions team at BlogWorld can be spotted in black tees with a giant QR code and will be more than happy to walk anyone through how to take your business mobile with the following:
Mobile Website: Network Solutions mobile Web solution, goMobi (powered by dotMobi), creates a mobile Web experience automatically for every visitor from a mobile phone, giving businesses a rich mobile website instantly. goMobi has a quick and easy setup, creating an attractive mobile-readysite that downloads fast and is easy to navigate.
Mobile Search: Network Solutions Local Search Visibility package is a quick and easy way to get businesses to appear in local search results and listed in local online directories, such as Google Maps and Yahoo! Local. It gives potential customers mobile access to comprehensive information about business they’re searching, and updates a company’s local listing across Network Solutions’ network of directory partners at the touch of a button.
Mobile Payments: The Network Solutions nsMobilePay App lets companies accept credit or debit payments anytime, anywhere. Businesses can capture e-signatures and even monitor inventory.
M-Commerce: The Network Solutions nsCommerceSpace solution will make it easy to turn ecommerce websites into a mobile-optimized, handheld store. Customers are mobile don’t lose the opportunity to sell to them on the go.
A Network Solutions partner, MyRegistry.com, also offers a mobile feature for registrants to add products to their registry. Registrants need to download the MyRegistry app to their smartphone to enable product scanning for iPhones and Androids.
“The number one thing that keeps small businesses awake is SALES,” says Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media thought leader, NY Times best-selling author and successful entrepreneur. “With mobile shopping becoming main-stream in the near future, small businesses need to start leveraging this new medium to reach consumers who like to find and buy on-the-go.”
Ways to Engage and Energize with us at BlogWorld:
- Stop by the nsMobile Lounge (Booth #109) to explore how to take businesses mobile, May 25-26th during exhibit hours.
- Explore Top Ten Things to Do at BlogWorld, (http://www.bwetop10.mobi/), a mobile website built just by Network Solutions in partnership with goMobi. Attendees don’t want to miss the special discounts on local businesses around the Javits Center (ONLY for BlogWorld attendees).
- Meet Gary Vaynerchuk, keynote speaker and author of NY Times best seller, “Thank You Economy” while tasting some Vibrant Rioja wine at the Vino and Vaynerchuk BlogWorld Opening Party co-sponsored by Network Solutions, May 24th, 7:30-9PM, 404NYC restaurant.
- Listen to “Mobile 101 for Small Business” presented by Navin Ganeshan, Chief Product Strategist, Network Solutions, and John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing fame, May 24th, 3:45-4:45PM.
- Learn more about “Managing Online Reputation” presented by Shashi Bellamkonda, Social Media Swami, Network Solutions, winner of multiple industry awards (PRSA, SNCR, IABC) for Social Media and Online Reputation, May 24th, 3:45-4:45PM.
- Have some fun with Network Solutions’ @Go_Granny (photos from Network Solutions’ campaign with Cloris Leachman) in the nsMobile lounge (Booth #109). Participants don’t want to miss an opportunity to pose with @Go_Granny.
About Network Solutions
Network Solutions fosters small business success in the highly competitive online space by providing the tools and resources to start, grow and manage businesses online. Leveraging more than thirty years of pioneering experience, Network Solutions helps companies thrive in an increasingly digital world. To ensure our customers’ success, we support them with outstanding customer service and solutions that are simple, innovative and reliable.More in: Small Business Growth