(PRESS RELEASE – June 6, 2011) – American Express launched a new free Android App for OPEN Forum, the financial services company’s acclaimed online resource and networking site for small business owners. The new app joins the existing iPhone App for OPEN Forum, helping to showcase why Forrester Research noted its actionable value for entrepreneurs. Originally launched in 2007, OPEN Forum is a site designed to help business owners grow their enterprises by helping forge meaningful business connections and providing access to practical information from some of the best minds in business. OPEN Forum re-launched last week. New features and functionality help entrepreneurs find the content they’re looking for faster, consume actionable insights remotely and on multiple platforms, and interact more frequently.
Now with the new app, today’s on-the-go business owners will have access to actionable advice and insights from Guy Kawasaki, Henry Blodget, Anita Campbell, Mashable bloggers and more – virtually anywhere, anytime.
Here’s a rundown of the features of the new Android App for OPEN Forum:
- Read the latest articles from OPEN Forum experts in categories such as innovation, lifestyle, managing, marketing, money, technology and the world;
- Watch videos from thought leaders such as Guy Kawasaki in full screen;
- Bookmark articles for later reading;
- Share articles with friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Search for articles on particular topics, keywords or authors.
Additionally, the iPhone App for OPEN Forum has just enabled AirPlay, allowing users to stream videos from OPEN Forum authors to their Apple TV.