On November 16, 2011, Manhattan will be THE business hot spot on the East Coast, when the New York XPO for Business kicks off at the Javits Center. It’s free (yes, we said FREE) to attend.
The schedule is packed with speakers, and the Business Resource Pavilion will have programs and services including government procurement opportunities, insurance, financing, licensing requirements, business planning and more.
5 GREAT REASONS TO ATTEND
Need more reasons to attend? Devin H. Cleary, Senior Vice President of Event Management, Producer of the XPO, has five:
- Network and meet over 15,000 small business owners & executives: No matter how much socializing you do on Twitter and Facebook, it’s really all about the face-to-face. Build relationships with existing contacts and meet new ones.
- Attend 40+ cutting-edge seminars that will teach innovative strategies to help GROW your business: You grow through learning. Why not learn from experts in their fields?
- Meet world-renowned keynote speakers and leading business experts: It’s inspiring to meet people who have forged new paths in business. Who knows? Some of their good luck just might rub off on you.
- Learn about industry trends and emerging technologies: It can be hard to tap into what’s happening when you’re working in your business. So take the day to immerse yourself in what’s happening in your industry. And work on your business, not just in it.
- Find solutions to business challenges: Ever feel like you’re the only one experiencing a particular problem? The great thing about networking with other business owners is that you discover others are struggling with similar issues. You’re bound to get ideas about how to tackle these challenges.
MEET YOUR FAVORITE SMALL BUSINESS TRENDS EXPERTS!
Small Business Trends CEO, Anita Campbell, will be speaking at the event, along with her co-author of the Visual Marketing  book, David Langton of Langton Cherubino Group . Their presentation, “Make Your Brand Unforgettable with Visual Marketing,” will be 12:30-1:30 – Seminar room #6 on the show floor. The authors will also be signing copies of their book in booth 568. Drop by to meet them and pick up your exclusive BizSugar  tote bag.
Other speakers, in alphabetical order, will include: Melinda Emerson (Succeed as Your Own Boss), Rieva Lesonsky (Grow Biz Media), Joel Libava (The Franchise King), Ramon Ray (SmallBizTechnology.com), Deborah Shane (DeborahShane.com).
Join in — it will be exciting to connect and network!
LOCATION: Jarvis Center, 55 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
WHEN: November 16, 2011
TWITTER: @NewYorkXpo and #NYXPO
YOUTUBE: New York XPO 
REGISTER: Register here.