Join me, Anita Campbell, and an impressive list of the CRM industry’s leading experts and solution providers a free 1-day information packed seminar on February 3, 2012 , in Atlanta, Georgia!
The day will focus on the need for companies to transition their approach to “social” away from a narrow, reactionary set of disconnected activities … to a full-fledged corporate culture strategically aligned to build long-lasting relationships with today’s empowered customer.
- Keynote presentation by Paul Greenberg, author of the best-selling “CRM At the Speed of Light”
- The Consumerization of IT (by Michael Thomas, Customer Success Manager, Microsoft)
- Journey to the Middle of the Funnel – Connecting Inbound Marketing to Sales Conversion (Jeanne Hopkins, HubSpot VP of Marketing)
- The Role of Community in Today’s Business Environment (panel discussion featuring Anita Campbell, Publisher of Small Business Trends and Robin Carey, CEO of Social Media Today – Moderated by Adrienne Graham, Founder of Empower Me)
- The Velocity of Customer Service in the Social Age (Matt Trifiro, Assistly VP of Marketing)
- Connecting the Dots Between PR and Customer Service (Jeff Nolan, Get Satisfaction VP of Product Marketing)
- Next-Level Listening (by Cory Hartlen, Radian6 Product Marketing Manager)
- The Realities of Becoming A Social Business (panel discussion featuring Adam Naide, Executive Director of Social Media Marketing for Cox Communications, Bert DuMars, VP of Interactive Marketing & Ecommerce for Newell Rubbermaid, and Larry Ritter, SVP & GM of Sage CRM Solutions – Moderated by Art Hall, President of the Atlanta Chapter of the CRM Association)
- Closing the Deal – The Impact of Social on Selling, the Sales Organization and the Customer Relationship (panel discussion featuring Graham Clark , Partner of Customer Results and TAG CRM Board Member, and Judy Mod, founder of the Social Executive Council).
Description: There’s no doubting the impact social and mobile technologies are having on all facets of human interaction. But what impact is it having on the sales process, and on the expectations customers have on sales professionals as they move through their buying cycle? And how are sales organizations leveraging new tools to help sales professionals close deals and grow strong relationships with social customers?
These topics and others will be addressed by a panel of experts as they take on the important question of how to leverage social tools and strategies
Date: Friday February 3, 2012, 8:30-4 pm
Place: Georgia Tech Research Institute Conference Center
250 14th Street NW, Atlanta GA, 30318
Cost: FREE, with online registration
Registration Link: http://gettingdowntosocialbusiness.eventbrite.com/ 
Contact: Brent Leary, firstname.lastname@example.org 
A Production of Social Biz Atlanta , organized by Brent Leary, partner of CRM Essentials (who is also our Host of the One on One interview series  here at Small Business Trends, sponsored by BlackBerry).