San Francisco, CA (Press Release – January 18, 2012) – Today’s digital marketers need to be part psychologist, part economist and part neuroscientist in order to truly succeed. This is exactly why Conversion Conference, a two-day professional event focused exclusively on conversion rate optimization, has grown in popularity among online marketers and business owners. Scheduled for March 5-6 at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco, Conversion Conference offers marketers the opportunity to learn the latest strategies for improving the effectiveness of their online campaigns and improve increasing website conversion rates.
The San Francisco Conversion Conference will feature four keynote presentations that explore how principles of human psychology can be applied to websites to improve usability and efficiency. Conversion Conference speakers include:
- Noted persuasion expert BJ Fogg, Director of the Persuasive Technology Lab at Stanford University
- Neuromarketing missionary Roger Dooley, author of “Brainfluence” and creator of the popular Neuromarketing Blog
- Web usability consultant Steve Krug, author of “Don’t Make Me Think,” and “Rocket Surgery Made Easy”
- User-centered design expert Jared Spool, the CEO and founder of User Interface Engineering and a highly regarded author, speaker and consultant
“What we’ve learned from years of testing landing pages is that simplicity and clarity will always trump flashy designs when it comes to increasing conversion rates,” says conference chair Tim Ash, CEO of SiteTuners and author of “Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions.” “While many CEOs think they want a ‘cool’ looking website with the latest bells and whistles, research consistently proves that the most effective sites are the ones that help visitors quickly and easily accomplish their goals. Conversion Conference is all about exploring ways to optimize different aspects of your site so that more of your visitors become leads or customers.”
In addition to the four keynote sessions, the two-day Conversion Conference will offer 26 sessions appropriate to both B2B and B2C marketers. Topics include:
- User-centered design principles
- Leveraging personas and use cases to optimize conversions
- Developing headlines and content that motivate action
- Split testing, multivariate testing and user testing
- Case studies from Intel, CaliforniaClosets, BabyCenter, Symantec, Wholly Guacamole, BirthdayDirect and more
The full conference agenda can be viewed online at http://conversionconference.com/ccw12-agenda.html.
About Conversion Conference
Produced by Rising Media and SiteTuners, Conversion Conference was founded in 2010 by author Tim Ash, who wrote the bestseller “Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing & Tuning for Conversions”. It is the only worldwide event series focused exclusively on website conversion rate optimization. Past Conversion Conferences have been held in San Francisco, London, Hamburg, San Jose and Washington DC. Attendees include professionals in marketing and advertising, online/internet marketing, e-commerce, web design, web usability, landing page optimization and conversion rate optimization, as well as CEOs of small and medium sized internet-based businesses. Conversion Conference is now part of Data Driven Business Week, which also includes the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, Predictive Analytics World, DemandCon, Affiliate Management Days, Text Analytics World and GAUGE: the Google Analytics Users’ Great Event.