A number of sessions from the Affiliate Management Days conference, which ran from March 8th through March 9th, 2012, were covered here at Small Business Trends. The seven article series of live coverage featured topics of interest to businesses that offer affiliate programs.
The AM Days conference focused solely on helping merchants learn how to make their affiliate programs more successful, how to recruit and support their affiliates better, and how to sell more through affiliates.
However, Small Business Trends wasn’t the only one covering the event. Additional live coverage was being broadcast from the blogosphere of this first ever conference. So I’d like to bring you a list of all the coverage from day one of the event (or, at least, all the ones that I could find):
- “7 Challenges Affiliate Managers Face Today” featuring speaker Geno Prussakov, Founder of AM Days (by AM Navigator)
- “How to Repel Affiliates With Horrible Landing Pages” featuring speaker Tim Ash, CEO of SiteTuners, Founder of Conversion Conference
(by Blue Global Media)
- “The Importance of Attribution Data for Performance Marketing” featuring speaker Todd Crawford, Co-Founder of Impact Radius (by Affiliate Management Days)
- “Affiliate Marketing for Facebook” featuring speaker Marc Phillips, CEO of Skumatic (by Affiliate Management Days)
- “Landing Page Optimization for Affiliate Managers #AMDays” featuring speaker Chris Goward, Co-Founder & CEO of WiderFunnel Marketing (by Small Business Trends)
- “How to Attract Super Affiliates” featuring speaker Sarah Bundy, CEO of All Inclusive Marketing, Inc. (by Blue Global Media)
- “Using Web Analytics to Grow Your Affiliate Program #AMDays” featuring speaker Kevin Webster, Internet Marketing Manager, Forbes Custom Products (by Small Business Trends)
- “Pros And Cons: In House, Outsourced Affiliate Program Management #AMDays” featuring speaker Karen Garcia, Co-Founder & CEO, GTO Management (by Small Business Trends)
- “Educating Internal Business Teams About Affiliate Marketing” featuring speaker Ryan Diehl, Affiliate Program Manager, Best Buy
(by Affiliate Management Days)
- “Trends & Innovations in Affiliate Marketplace” featuring speaker Ali Pasha, Product Manager for Google Affiliate Network (by Blue Global Media)
- “Trends & Innovations in the Affiliate Marketplace – Live Blog Post from AMDays” featuring speaker Ali Pasha, Product Manager for Google Affiliate Network (by SarahBundy.com)
- “Trends and Innovations in Affiliate Marketplace #AMDays” featuring speaker Ali Pasha, Product Manager for Google Affiliate Network (by Small Business Trends)
- “Types & Value of Affiliates – Keys to Running a Healthy, Profitable Affiliate Program” featuring speaker Kush Abdulloev of VMInnovations (by SarahBundy.com)
- “Leveraging the “Offline” Channels by #AMDays Keynote Jason Spievak” featuring speaker Jason Spievak, CEO of Ring Revenue (by SarahBundy.com)
AM Days would like your opinion on your preference for the location of the next Affiliate Management Days East conference, which is coming in October 2012. Please express it by participating in the poll “Location for Affiliate Management Days East 2012: Boston or Florida?”
Stay tuned! A live blog recap of day two of this event is coming soon.
More in: AMDays