Columbus, Ohio ( Press Release – March 2, 2012) – To recognize the performance of its top partners in 2011, Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR) and a global leader in maximizing availability, capacity and efficiency of critical infrastructure, announced the U.S. winners of the Emerson Network Power Partner Awards today. The five award-winning companies were selected based on their commitment to business management and leadership, personal and professional integrity and responsiveness to customer needs.
The Emerson Network Power U.S. Partner Award winners are:
- Solution Provider of the Year – awarded to the partner who demonstrates complete competence in selling the breadth of Emerson Network Power solutions offerings and provides full service to customers. The Solution Provider of the Year for 2011 is ePlus.
- Regional Partner of the Year – awarded to data center partner who is the leader in their region. The Regional Partner of the Year for 2011 is Kelly Communications Systems.
- Technology Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who displays the most innovation and use of a new technology or solution. The Technology Partner of the Year for 2011 is Mirapath, Inc.
- Opportunity Maker of the Year – awarded to the data center partner who is most active in driving demand for Emerson Network Power solutions. The Opportunity Maker of the Year for 2011 is Alexander Open Systems.
- Federal Government Partner of the Year – awarded to the partner who has best positioned Emerson Network Power solutions with their government customers. The Federal Government Partner of the Year for 2011 is Cybercore.
The winners are nominated by their Emerson Network Power channel account managers. Nominations are reviewed by a group of Emerson Network Power channel executives. The selection committee looks for partners that share several common values, such as continued investment in Emerson Network Power, solving customer problems in innovative ways, consistent engagement of the sales and support teams and improving the bottom line for all parties in the supply chain.
“We are pleased to recognize our valued partners who invest their time and resources in training and have committed to becoming experts in Emerson Network Power solutions,” said Tracy Collins, director of channel sales and marketing for Emerson Network Power in North America. “Our partners demonstrate a superior level of expertise and we’re proud to work with them to deliver innovative solutions and services that meet customer needs and drive down costs. It is paramount that we recognize and invest in our most dedicated partners to provide customers an extensive network of expertise in the data center and build our business going forward. ”
For more information on technologies and services from Emerson Network Power, visit www.EmersonNetworkPower.com.
About Emerson Network Power
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR), delivers software, hardware and services that maximize availability, capacity and efficiency for data centers, healthcare and industrial facilities. A trusted industry leader in smart infrastructure technologies, Emerson Network Power provides innovative data center infrastructure management solutions that bridge the gap between IT and facility management and deliver efficiency and uncompromised availability regardless of capacity demands. Our solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians. Learn more about Emerson Network Power products and services at www.EmersonNetworkPower.com.
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. The company is comprised of five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. Sales in fiscal 2011 were $24.2 billion. For more information, visit www.Emerson.com.