Google Analytics is free. We all know that, but we also know that it isn’t always easy to use. Small business websites are not cheap to build or manage (not usually) and then we expect those sites to deliver magnificent results. In reality, few of us are watching the analytics meter because it is not user-friendly, but that changes when you flip the switch on business reporting tool SumAll.
To be fair, Google Analytics cannot do what SumAll does, but it pulls data from it and displays it well. It also pulls data from your ecommerce store. Current integrations include Shopify, BigCommerce, eBay, PayPal, and Magento.
What This Means
Having your analytics tied to both website traffic and ecommerce sales, you can quickly see what your top selling products are, which days are busiest for which of your products, and how much revenue your top products are generating. Website traffic analytics can help you in your marketing, but having financial details tied into those reports make them much more useful.
What I Really Like:
- I get a detailed email as often as I specify and my basic report looks like the image below. Google only sends me attachments that I have to open. Petty perhaps, but I live in my inbox a good portion of the day.
- It shows regular Web traffic, but also pulls in product sales data and compares traffic to sales.
- SumAll does math. You can select five different data lines and turn it into one summed line. Sales, discounts, or units sold, any data of the same kind can be added.
- They have a super fast signup process. First name, last name, email, password, then the submit button says “Discover Your Potential.” Well said.
What I’d Like to See:
- Some pricing details. SumAll is completely free right now. They promise that basic features will remain free, but I’d like to know if it is going to be $10/month or $100/month before I synchronize all my data.
Frankly, SumAll is an amazing service for small business owners who struggle with keeping up with the information firehose.
The team at SumAll has created an elegant way for you to see your mission-critical data in ways that make sense and help you run your business. The basic service alone is worth the effort. I’m expecting that the premium levels will be affordable for most of us.
More in: Content Marketing