WICHITA, Kan., Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — CLC Lodging, a leading provider of workforce travel savings and solutions, is pleased to announce that its Hotel Locator iPhone app is now available for free through Apple’s iTunes store.
By offering an easy-to-use hotel search tool using iPhone’s built-in GPS capability to instantly map CLC hotels to a traveler’s current location, CLC hopes to ease the busy business travel life of many of its customers.
“More than 90% of our customers take their mobile devices when they travel. Our goal is to offer CLC customers a streamlined, fast and friendly hotel search interface while on the road or when they don’t have access to a personal computer,” said Tim Downs, President at CLC Lodging. “Our customers are busy road warriors. The ability to instantly map and get directions to the closest CLC hotels is a tremendous benefit to our travelers.”
An Android version of the Hotel Locator app is in development. It will offer the same features and functionality as the iPhone app and will be available this fall.
The Hotel Locator mobile app takes full advantage of iPhone’s native technology to allow users to:
- Easily search from CLC’s broad network of hotels using the current location or by entering city, address or ZIP detail
- Map hotels using GPS technology and get directions in seconds
- Fine-tune hotel searches by distance and rate ranges
- Toggle hotel search results between hotel list and map view
- Filter by breakfast, high-speed Internet and truck parking
- View hotel details, amenities and photos
- One-tap dial to the hotel to make reservations
- Access CLC’s 24-hour Traveler Support Center support line
To start saving on business lodging, call (866) 857-9783 or e-mail: [email protected]. Smaller companies can receive free membership by using the keycode “APPNEWS” during registration at www.CheckINNcard.com or by calling 1-1-866-857-9747, Option 1
CLC Lodging (www.clclodging.com) is a division of FleetCor, the Global Fleet Card Company. CLC has more than 30 years experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs to businesses, serving thousands of clients in North America. CLC’s clients purchase more than 10 million room nights annually across CLC’s proprietary network of thousands of hotels.
For Media Inquiries, Contact:
Director of Marketing
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Corporate Lodging Consultants